Smashing Pumpkins Fall Tour Dates!

2»

Comments

• prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    Yeah, they have some good boots but it's just not consistent. Their studio work is just in an entirely different league.

:D

I thought I heard that they did Daydream in Asheville? I really wanted to Frail and Bedazzled. I heard they sound checked it...I would have died to just hear that. Fingers crossed for Atl. :)
    I hear they checked Ava Adore :eek: That one would've been so good! And they played Starla on the 27th :)

EDIT: I wonder if Ms. Ginger sang Daydream?
  • danny72688 wrote:
    I hear they checked Ava Adore :eek: That one would've been so good! And they played Starla on the 27th :)

EDIT: I wonder if Ms. Ginger sang Daydream?

We got Starla too! I was 3rd row dead center and couldn't believe it! And man did they nail it! :D

I don't know if Ginger sang it or if they even really played it...I thought I had seen it on one of the setlists posted. That would have been a sight, though...kind of a smack in the face to Darcy, that's for sure.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    We got Starla too! I was 3rd row dead center and couldn't believe it! And man did they nail it! :D

I don't know if Ginger sang it or if they even really played it...I thought I had seen it on one of the setlists posted. That would have been a sight, though...kind of a smack in the face to Darcy, that's for sure.
    They did it really well at my show, I remember the whole crowd nearly shat their pants after hearing the first notes of this one and for Aeroplane.

They should play Farewell and Goodnight instead so we can hear all the boys (and girl) sing.