blank

2»

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    stu gee wrote:
    I can put the some of the best nights of my life down to going clubbing, some really amazing experiences. I realise that a lot of people dont like dance music but i couldnt care less, especially when im actually in a place dancing away with thousands of other like minded people having the time of our lives. I feel sorry for people that cant find the same enjoyment from it that i do.

one second you're saying you couldnt care less and then you're saying you feel sorry for people who dont like the music... :confused:

i dont want your pity... if you like glo-sticks and blowing on a whistle to annoy the fuck out of someone then thats fine.. but dont feel sorry for people.

i personally cant stand the music, but if people like it then thats fine... i cant stand jazz music either, but i would never feel sorry for a jazz fan or a techno fan who didnt GET PJ or White Stripes or anyone else i love.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    dunkman wrote:
    one second you're saying you couldnt care less and then you're saying you feel sorry for people who dont like the music... :confused:

i dont want your pity... if you like glo-sticks and blowing on a whistle to annoy the fuck out of someone then thats fine.. but dont feel sorry for people.

i personally cant stand the music, but if people like it then thats fine... i cant stand jazz music either, but i would never feel sorry for a jazz fan or a techno fan who didnt GET PJ or White Stripes or anyone else i love.

You are a sarcastic, moany bastard mate seriously!! Why take everything so seriously.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    stu gee wrote:
    You are a sarcastic, moany bastard mate seriously!! Why take everything so seriously.

i take very little seriously... but i take music seriously.. and techno isnt music so that makes me moan... and techno lovers make me sarcastic.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • As our boy Mr. Vedder once said,

"Vedder used to smoke pot with some frequency, but he hasn't touched it since his daughter's birth. He also had "an Esctasy phase" at some point and even tried recording some techno. "I was listening to all this stuff on Ecstacy. But I was wondering, 'Are they writing it on Ecstacy?' I decided that the pure way to do it is to actually take Ecstacy, and then write Ecstacy music." he says laughing. "That didn't work out, but I enjoyed the Ecstacy."