Options

Rhcp

2»

Comments

• Options
    melodyman22melodyman22 Posts: 326
    I dunno what you people are talking about, there is no weak link in RHCP there all talented and i like Anthonys lryics there different yes weird yes but hes great.
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    sorry..am a huge fan of the band but I think Anthony isnt every creative when it comes to lyrics..for 3 albums now he has been singing aboot California or songs aboot "people trying to make a living in Hollywood".
    But still he's an important member...i think his vocals have somewhat improved on Stadium Arcadium.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    why all the hate for the peppers?!?!?! The only thing that the chili peppers lack are good lyrics. Other than that they are an amazing band.

The connnection between Flea and John on a lot of their songs is just amazing.
  • Options
    why all the hate for the peppers?!?!?! The only thing that the chili peppers lack are good lyrics. Other than that they are an amazing band.

The connnection between Flea and John on a lot of their songs is just amazing.

they dont lack good lyrics
    i like their new song "if" ...very nice song
    dream like your living forever
    live like your dying today
  • Options
    jamjamjamjam Posts: 491
    I love the peppers, always have.
    And i really like their new stuff,
    it's fun and has some great new tunes.
    I'm also liking the new Tool album.
  • Options
    soapyrowssoapyrows Posts: 235
    kiedis's voice GRATES ON ME!!! they have a lot of songs that i like, but there is no single album that i reckon is great. they have equally as many songs that i can't stand, like that awful zephyr song and universally speaking.

behind the sun is one of my faves though
    EVENFLOW MEMBER #009 and i'm LOVIN the new PJ!!!! avacado all the way!!

i know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
    i HOPE you'll be a star,
    in somebody elses sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?!
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    So why do they play Even Flow at every concert?

Apples and Oranges! I never said that the RHCP shouldn't play Give it Away in concert! Even Flow and Give it Away belong in a set list (even though I could handle much less of either). However, when you are on a national television show that you are only able to play one or two songs to showcase yourself, especially after releasing a freaking double album, and you play a 15+ year old song, I call bullshit! To those who bring up PJ on Jools Holland playing Alive, it is my understanding that he requested they play it. I still would have rather heard anything off of the new album as their third song played!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"