SMC or not to SMC, that's the question... a little gift!

2»

Comments

• transplanttransplant Posts: 1,088
    barcoach wrote:
    Not even the Scorpions dare to claim that!
    *whistling the annoying whistle of Winds of Change*
    dayum, don't knock the Scorpions :D
  • barcoach wrote:
    Not even the Scorpions dare to claim that!
    *whistling the annoying whistle of Winds of Change*

oh no... why did you have to remind me of the bloody scorpions?
    i won't get that annoying whistle out of my head now...
    :D
    ~~~
    Some days you wake up and sit on a park bench next to an eighty year old Russian architect, and some days you don't. I think this is my new life philosophy.

http://epplehausradio.blogspot.com/

pearl jam @ the astoria, london, 20/04/06
  • barcoachbarcoach Posts: 413
    psycosmic wrote:
    oh no... why did you have to remind me of the bloody scorpions?
    i won't get that annoying whistle out of my head now...
    :D

Come on, whistle with me!
    (I just can see the singer saying that on their concert here a couple of months ago)
    Stone: Thanks for the pick and the night of complicity, you rock!
    -The crazy guy with the Ramones t-shirt.
    Mexico C. 12/10/05.

"There is a rose that I want to live for
    although, God knows, I may not have met her"
    -J. Strummer

"And you'll never know just how dark this screen could be"
  • viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    Sorry for being late but my computer was messed up for a week and then I couldn't download anything from the library...good thing I didn't lose any data.

Right so even I had managed to escape from being bombarded by Crazy Frog so the mash-up with United States of Whatever is still amusing to me.
    Hurt & W.M.A is ok...I don't think it works.

I really enjoyed Madsen, Ärzte and Mugison...especially Murr Murr has some cool acoustic guitar playing.

I looked up William Elliott Whitmore on allmusic and as they say he really does sound like a croaky old folk/country singer. I'm usually not into this kind of music but Midnight is a very nice song.

MIA is well just not my thing - she sounds like Vengaboys meets commercial South Indian pop...something similar to what Apache Indian did 10 years back mixing Bhangra pop and dancehall music.

I could easily have mistaken If you want for a Liars song...steady bass and a catchy beat.

Mr Nichols is amazing...clearly the best track on the album. I haven't listened to that Saul Williams album for a while but this track made me want to go back to it.

The others were ok...standard rock and pop songs but psycosmic I thank you for sharing this. Its really cool that you represented pretty much every genre of music and lots of stuff that doesn't get heard often.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • Hey,

This may look quite odd but I've spent the last 15 minutes looking for that Pearl Jam "Hurt" mash up and stumbled on this thread in a google search. Can someone hook a brother up with this mp3?