Options

I Hear Rumours

13»

Comments

• Options
    genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    Didnt read the whole thread but how come every time a lead singer does a solo project there are rumours that the band will break up. Look at Maynard from Tool. He is constanly doing other things. I think its great for people who are in solid bands and get to do thier band thing and the other mambers get to do things they love too.
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • Options
    shell bellshell bell Posts: 337
    Welll if there is a fight at Bonnaroo.......You know that Ed will come out swinging (Ed's weapon of choice-mic stand,he's taken out McCready with it before and if the base breaks he can whip it(the mic) like Roger Daltry)

Matt-Drum sticks of furry,that's all I'm saying
    Jeff- He could use his mad basketball skills and also just use basdketballs as weapons (they do hurt)
    Stone-Well.......he probably will be the first to cry,but I could see him jumping off the drum riser and screaming"I'm Stone Gossard and IT"S NOT MY FAULT"While trying to take Ed down (and did I mention Stone is sporting a very stylish cape made out of a Pearl Jam beach towl)

And Boom:well lest just say the odds and the force are with him.........

Mike-He'll be the underdog in all of this and sneek out from behind the stack of amps,sporting a mexican wrestling mask and his pattented take down move(of which involves a Gibbson,a mister potatohead and a bag of Cheetos,don't ask why,that's just how he rolls....)
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)