Options

I Hear Rumours

VEDDERFAN1VEDDERFAN1 Posts: 38
edited March 2008 in The Porch
And it isn't Fleetwood Mac! I keep hearing the band broke up and it is killing me to know. Ed touring alone? No new disk coming out? What is up? I asked Ten Club and they replied. All is Ok don't worry. That's vauge. Like are the guys all going to be ok or DID THE BAND breakup. YES OR NO. Anyone?
:cool:
vedderfan1
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,854
    um NO, everything's ok. eddies doing a lil solo tour then theres gonna be more news and dates etc... there's also this bonnaroo thing that's confirmed...
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,091
    a5pj wrote:
    um NO, everything's ok. eddies doing a lil solo tour then theres gonna be more news and dates etc... there's also this bonnaroo thing that's confirmed...

yeah but i think at bannaroo instead of playing music they are going to stand on stage and beat each other up that is why I am not going
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    VEDDERFAN1 wrote:
    And it isn't Fleetwood Mac! I keep hearing the band broke up and it is killing me to know. Ed touring alone? No new disk coming out? What is up? I asked Ten Club and they replied. All is Ok don't worry. That's vauge. Like are the guys all going to be ok or DID THE BAND breakup. YES OR NO. Anyone?

who's telling you this ? tell them they haven't a clue ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    KDH12 wrote:
    yeah but i think at bannaroo instead of playing music they are going to stand on stage and beat each other up that is why I am not going

My money is on Boom. The man is a fucking animal. I'll give it 10:1 odds though that Stone is the first to cry
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    VEDDERFAN1 wrote:

By your name you should know a lot more than you seem to. I tell you what,.. take a ten minute timeout, just think about what you have done and then come back to the boards.
  • Options
    GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    is this rumor based only on the fact that eddie is doing a solo tour?

bc/ if so that's dumb. Lets not forget that every other member has toured without pj...
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    My money is on Boom. The man is a fucking animal. I'll give it 10:1 odds though that Stone is the first to cry

yeah i agree on STONE crying ...he he :D
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    yeah, Boom and Jeff will be the last 2 standing. Jeff will try to beat him with Matt's drum sticks, but boom will prevail.
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • Options
    edpearsonedpearson Posts: 331
    dirtyT wrote:
    yeah, Boom and Jeff will be the last 2 standing. Jeff will try to beat him with Matt's drum sticks, but boom will prevail.

Nobody giving McCready a fighting chance? I think he's a bad-ass and might actually come down to him and Boom.

Loving the idea of a Pearl Jam battle royale. Somebody call Vince McMahon!
    Rock on!
    ~Edward

===========================
  • Options
    Eddie has some boxing skills and is pretty quick on his feet but my money is on Matt Cameron and his fists of fury!!!
    Things were different then. All is different now.
    I tried to explain...

http://www.facebook.com/theendlessproof
  • Options
    edpearson wrote:
    Nobody giving McCready a fighting chance? I think he's a bad-ass and might actually come down to him and Boom.

Loving the idea of a Pearl Jam battle royale. Somebody call Vince McMahon!

Hello! Matt Cameron is a windmill of hands and feet...
    I tried to explain...

• Options
    MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
    Eddie has some boxing skills and is pretty quick on his feet but my money is on Matt Cameron and his fists of fury!!!

Gotta agree. He's in the best shape of all of em.
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • Options
    VEDDERFAN1 wrote:
    I Hear Rumors

...I see dead people...(scary)
    I tried to explain...

• Options
    edpearsonedpearson Posts: 331
    Gotta agree. He's in the best shape of all of em.

McCready's in great shape. He's sober, quit smoking, and I heard he ran that 5K run in Seattle (can't remember what it was called, but there was a long thread on here regarding it) a year ago at about a 7:30 minute per mile pace. That's not too bad!
    Rock on!
    ~Edward

===========================
  • Options
    Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
    Ed won't fight surely.....

By the way this thread is a load of arse.....yet I'm adding to it......damn it...
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
  • Options
    wma11wma11 Posts: 790
    klraider wrote:
    A friend of mine shared a blue grassy kinda music that EV did i heard
    it was a sound track i enjoyed that alot real deverse.
    Into the Wild?? Is that the answer to that thing that might be a question??
    I met my wife here...you can too! Don't lose hope!
  • Options
    encompassing tripencompassing trip Columbia SC Posts: 160
    VEDDERFAN1 wrote:
    NO!
    IF it isn't an announcement it's probably not true. Don't pay attention to rumors!
    Ten Club is official.
  • Options
    VEDDERFAN1 wrote:

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPgI-7hTZkQ

:D
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,777

No need to be nasty. This person must have heard something, albeit misinformation, and was just posing a question.

I don't understand why people have to be so rude on this board.
  • Options
  • Options
    No need to be nasty. This person must have heard something, albeit misinformation, and was just posing a question.

I don't understand why people have to be so rude on this board.

I was quoting the movie "Billy Madison." Consider it an attempt at humor.
  • Options
    I was quoting the movie "Billy Madison." Consider it an attempt at humor.

oh really, sorry then, I'm not familiar with it. You might want to state that for those of us not aware of that quote

because otherwise, it just came off as rude :D
  • Options
    oh really, sorry then, I'm not familiar with it. You might want to state that for those of us not aware of that quote

because otherwise, it just came off as rude :D

I figured the quotes around what I said may have tipped people off that it was a quote. ;)
  • Options
    missed it, again sorry
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    This is the dumbest thread that I've read all year.
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,854
    TrAvELAr wrote:
    This is the dumbest thread that I've read all year.
    oh come on now there have bee n way dumber threads than this, none come to mind at the moment, but that's probably becuase I blocked them from memory...
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    oh would you cut the crap

everything is o.k. - so it's o.k., what more do you want?

If it aint broke... stop asking questions!
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    VEDDERFAN1 wrote:

yes they broke up, they will be playing bonnaroo this year on individual stages this year. one for each band member. i call in between ed and matt!
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    yes they broke up, they will be playing bonnaroo this year on individual stages this year. one for each band member. i call in between ed and matt!

ooohhh!! good news :) You can find me in raptures during the never ending Even Flow solo at Mike's show.