The Black Keys "Magic Potion"

2»

Comments

• i got id wrote:
    I picked uo Rubber Factory and love it...I also got thickfreakness, but don't like it as much as Magic Potion

really? i think thickfreakness is much better than magic potion. check out the big come up as well.
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • really? i think thickfreakness is much better than magic potion. check out the big come up as well.

I would have to agree with this as well. Personally, Thickfreakness is my favorite album of theirs simply because I love the production of the album.
    I share a cigarette with negativity.
  • ledhed43ledhed43 Posts: 114
    i love magic potion, it might be my favorite i dont know i've only had it for a week. the guitar tones are amazing. these guys are coming to my town in dec and they are playing one of the smallest venues here. they are so much better than the tiny clubs they play. i can't believe they aren't playing small auditoriums at least.
    Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best.

~Frank Zappa
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    I'm just finishing up my first listen to Magic Potion and I'm really digging it right now. Time will tell, but this may be my favorite by the Black Keys.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    adam42381 wrote:
    I'm just finishing up my first listen to Magic Potion and I'm really digging it right now. Time will tell, but this may be my favorite by the Black Keys.

I listened to it 5 or 6 times and it's better each time...
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • hendrix78hendrix78 Posts: 507
    Magic Potion rocks. Thickfreakness was my first Keys album and I still love it, but I think I dig the riffs on Magic Potion even more.