How many more Chris Cornell threads do we need?

2»

Comments

• Mo69Mo69 Posts: 24
    More than this!!!!
    Cobain94 wrote:
    Ya i liked him when he was with soundgarden but now he just sucks, i saw him at a concert here in tucson lol, he was booed through alot of his preformance

I dont think that you are telling the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whom are you going to tell he was booed out????????????? I NEVER believe this, NEVER!!!!! Maybe you werent at a CC concert?!

Last week I was on a CC concert and it blew me and all the others there away, he is so deepened in all the songs, simply fantastic! He rocked the room!!!

And I´ve seen noone who booed at him, haha, maybe you dreamt this!!! I´m definately not the only one, who dont believe you!!!

I´ve read all the reviews of the shows he had already done and there is not one review where is written he did a bad concert!!!! FAR FROM IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • With Mo I cuaght him on this tour and it was incredible!!!
    Never have I ever heard of him being booed.. the man is a gem!
    The Pusher wrote:
    With Mo I cuaght him on this tour and it was incredible!!!
    Never have I ever heard of him being booed.. the man is a gem!

Never heard anything like that before, it dont exist!!

He is a really BIG GEM!!!!
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,853
    pjalive21 wrote:
    i think its all the threads about Cornell that have made me not like him..haha

same here. not that i'm going to boycott his music or anything but the very sight of his name on this board makes me want to rip the hair out of my head
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    same here. not that i'm going to boycott his music or anything but the very sight of his name on this board makes me want to rip the hair out of my head

Lol, funny with your hair, but you see, he is a very loved man!! You could rip your hair out if you read his name and I get goose bumps!! lol