New Alter Bridge

2»

Comments

• surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    Nice bunch of guys too, I've met them a couple of times after shows, and they took time to talk to everyone signed anything and took pictures with everyone. Considering 3 of them have been in a band that's sold over 30 million records, I thought that was pretty damn impressive, most bands wouldn't bother.

Anyway, apparently the rest of the album is way heavier than the first one, and according to Tremonti's brother there's a song called Burried Alive that 'absolutely crushes Ties That Bind'! Can't wait!

I have not had the chance to listen to any of the new stuff yet but I am quite looking forwards to hearing it.
    I so agree on them being really nice guys, I met them the other year and Myles is one of the nicest people I have met, he was just really cool and managed to get my boyfriend a backstage pass.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    I have not had the chance to listen to any of the new stuff yet but I am quite looking forwards to hearing it.
    I so agree on them being really nice guys, I met them the other year and Myles is one of the nicest people I have met, he was just really cool and managed to get my boyfriend a backstage pass.

Yeah he really is a very humble and genuine guy, part of the reason why it irritates me when people won't cut them a break. Anyway, just head to their myspace for the new tunes.
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    Yeah he really is a very humble and genuine guy, part of the reason why it irritates me when people won't cut them a break. Anyway, just head to their myspace for the new tunes.

Yeah can't do when I am at work, will see if I can check them out over the weekend. It's about time they got some new tunes :)
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
    Damn right, it's been nearly three years since the last record!
  • JamnPearlJamnPearl Posts: 204
    Anyway, apparently the rest of the album is way heavier than the first one, and according to Tremonti's brother there's a song called Burried Alive that 'absolutely crushes Ties That Bind'! Can't wait!

Buried Alive is a better song as is Come To Life. Both of those songs are on the Pinkpop 06 performance along with Ties That Bind. They are all really good songs.
    JamnPearl wrote:
    Buried Alive is a better song as is Come To Life. Both of those songs are on the Pinkpop 06 performance along with Ties That Bind. They are all really good songs.

Oh yeah, I've heard those songs, I was more referring to the album versions - apparently they've come quite a long way since those early performances. I can't wait to hear what they've done with Come To Life, I loved that song the minute I heard it.