Options

Can someone tell me what is so great about Stadium Aracadium? (RHCP)

2»

Comments

• Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,724
    2 words

WET SAND
    NERDS!
  • Options
    lephtylephty Posts: 770
    Readymade....

havent listened to this album any wheres near the hundreds of times i heard BSSM or Californication... but

Readymade is probably on of my most favorite RHCP songs ever.

the end
  • Options
    i think its a great record with great guitar work personally, thats why i love it. You have to listen to it a couple of times to get the feel of it. Provides good bass, drums, and anthony singing on mic. Nice for the guys to produce good music and share it for everyone. Its sounds more traditionallly like the old chilli peppers from B.S.S.M. and prior earlier releases. Has a nice mellow sound "summer time feelin" when your drivin down a highway or at a party, whatever. I try to avoid the radio stations because they play dani california to death, it is a good song though. I think they did a great job with all their 28 songs, never made there songs sound old after a while. This album recieved alot of hype from the mainstream media. its a solid album but not a classic. that pretty much sums it up...
  • Options
    definately a classic album
  • Options
    definately a classic album

i hope that's a joke
  • Options
    JPS79JPS79 Posts: 148
    chris05 wrote:
    I really like both disc. It does take a few listens though. But like someone said earlier John is awesome on this album, steals the show in my opinion.

Go Peppers though....solid album.
    Same here the first time through with the new rhcp and tool discs I was kina like meh. But after 2 or 3 times through no skipping I find myself loving both of these albums and (gasp!) have actully shelved the new PJ for a few days to concetrate on SA and 10kdays.
    Seems the more you make
    equals the loneliness you get
  • Options
    HasiHasi Posts: 4
    Just got it today! At the moment I am at "Slow Cheetah" - so far I think "Readymade" is my favourite

Geiles Lied!