Options

please people during the Ed solo shows be quiet!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    TracerTracer Posts: 102
    jorgems wrote:
    no slamming or anything...Ed has mentioned previously during these kind of acoustic shows that he likes the crowd to be respectful...

So please no phrases like:

"Go Cubbies", "Can I have a hug please" or "Save the West Memphis Three Eddie"...

You forgot "Take off your hat". :)

I think people are missing the point of the first post. It's not a request to be completely silent, but to not yell (or whistle obnoxiously) during songs or while he's trying to say something.
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178
    jorgems wrote:
    no slamming or anything...Ed has mentioned previously during these kind of acoustic shows that he likes the crowd to be respectful...

So please no phrases like:

"Go Cubbies", "Can I have a hug please" or "Save the West Memphis Three Eddie"...

What are you the Pearl Jam/Eddie Police? I've been to a lot of PJ concerts and Ed will let you know when you are getting out of hand. I am pretty sure these are all die-hards going and know the routine already. I don't know but I found this thread really annoying like they talk to Ed personally. I think you are insulting the fans who are going. Like they have not been a PJ show before. Give me a break.....
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178
    jorgems wrote:
    In this board every comment made always gets blown out of proportion...I think all I was trying to avoid is some situation where Ed gets pissed and walks off like the 5H case...

Why do you all think they are prohibiting cameras, recorders, etc. because Ed wants to get as less distracted as possible...I think if he has a calm environment in which he is confortable with I think he will give some memorable and historic performances...

So everyone just chill please...

You have to be kidding me, you are killing me. Revoke your PJ memebership immediatly. Don't be Paranoid Playhouse Act I.
  • Options
    TracerTracer Posts: 102
    What are you the Pearl Jam/Eddie Police? I've been to a lot of PJ concerts and Ed will let you know when you are getting out of hand. I am pretty sure these are all die-hards going and know the routine already. I don't know but I found this thread really annoying like they talk to Ed personally. I think you are insulting the fans who are going. Like they have not been a PJ show before. Give me a break.....

At the RAC show at the Wiltern, there were people shouting to the point of it being heckling throughout Eddie's set. I thought I was the only one worried about this happening again. The OP isn't trying to be the 'police', just asking for courtesy.
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    Am I allowed to get up from my seat if I need to go pee?

Only if you raise your hand and Ed acknowledges your request
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    AmishGuy91 wrote:
    Only if you raise your hand and Ed recognizes your request

LMAO! Awesome!! :D
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    jorgemsjorgems Posts: 276
    The PJ/ Eddie Police, are you kidding, that sounds really immature...
    Albuquerque 98, BSB 99, Houston 2000, San Antonio 2003, Monterrey 2005, Las Vegas 2006, Los Angeles Night 2 2008 (Ed Solo)