• goto_lgoto_l Posts: 1,189
    Mr Crowley-Ozzy
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• mwbeck10mwbeck10 Posts: 274
    A Punchup at a Wedding - Radiohead on 'Hail to the Thief'
    10/27/00, 10/28/00, 10/20/01, 12/8/02, 6/1/03, 6/2/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 10/25/03, 10/28/03, 7/7/06, 7/9/06, 7/10/06, 7/15/06, 7/16/06, 7/18/06, 10/21/06, 4/5/08, 4/7/08, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/16/08
  • SpomenkaSpomenka Posts: 145
    once PJ
    Pearl Jam pieces...

This is how I saw it one day: Insignificance at the Porch of Mankind

http://www.blogovanje.com/Storms_Of_Small_Ocean/komentari.php?id=17
  • The Spy Game Theme song... awesome shit.
    Ha ha I've a custy
  • viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    Non-zero Possibility - AT THE DRIVE-IN.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • wpost211wpost211 Posts: 124
    The Secret Machines "Sad & Lonely"
    "there's a lot to be said for nowhere...."

1996 - Randall's Island II 1998 - MSG I
    2000 - Jones Beach II & III 2003 - Uniondale, MSG I & II
    2006 - E. Ruth I & II 2007 - Lollapalooza
    2008 - MSG I & II, Hartford 2009 - Philly IV
    2010 - Newark, MSG I & II
  • goto_lgoto_l Posts: 1,189
    How to Disappear Completely-Radiohead
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• jodijodi Posts: 183
    today, for the first time, tool..
    the last album..
    There's a light,... when my baby's in my arms...
    And I know she's reached my heart,... in thin air
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Neil Finn - Acoustic - Wherever You Are
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
    Sad song - LOU REED.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • ToshalaToshala Posts: 200
    All My Friends ~ Eleven

worth checking out people!!

http://www.elevenworld.com
    Popplagið (The Pop song) - SIGUR RÓS.

Velvet Underground - That's The Story Of My Life
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
    No Man's Land - SYD BARRETT.

• soul one - blind melon
    ...time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time...

"breathe, breathe in the air...don't be afraid to care...leave but don't leave me...look around and choose your own ground...for long you live and high you fly...and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry...and all you touch and all you see...is all your life will ever be..."
  • what i got- sublime
    "Harmonies, Rise and Carry Me Home!!!"
    March of the pigs - NIN.

• Born In The USA (acoustic slide) - Bruce Springsteen (1/31/97)
    "Longitudes, latitudes, it's so absurd
    I just need someone to be there for
    I just want someone to be there for
    Someone to be there for me"
    --

"Well, you say it’s bad luck
    To have fallen for me
    Well what can I do to make it good for you
    I’ll call you beautiful if I call at all"
  • The Cure - Love Cats
  • 2112 - Rush, in honor of the greatest fucking band in the world who is touring this summer.
    12/8/02 - Key Arena, Seattle
    10/22/03 - Benaroya Hall, Seattle
    3/18/05 - Paramount Theater, Seattle
    9/1/05 - The Gorge in George, Washington!
    9/2/05 - GM Place, Vancouver
  • coldloccoldloc Posts: 960
    In the Presence of My Enemies - Machine Head

Fuck yeah! They rock again!
    walking tightrope high
    Suede - Birds (Neil Young Cover)
    That is why I'm singing
    Originally posted by whippingboy
    I'm listening to Mankind for the first time. It's really stretching my mind. Who would have thought Pearl Jam would be creating these kind of sounds in 91? It's a change of pace from a record that was just straight out rocking for a while. The first song was shockingly mellow though. It was so dreamy. Around the Bend playing now...very sunny. It's a much brighter Pearl Jam. Warm. Very spanish sounding but then it's just classic Pearl Jam when it gets dark all of a sudden "....and all around the bend...." very cool song.

great songs... Around the Bend is one of the best pj songs!
    That is why I'm singing
  • Venus in Furs - The Velvet Underground and Nico
    Cat Stevens - Wild World
    That is why I'm singing
  • RVM1978RVM1978 Posts: 320
    "Roadrunner"-The Modern Lovers
    08/12/2000 - Tampa, FL; 04/09/2003 - Birmingham, AL; 04/11/2003 - West Palm Beach, FL
    04/13/2003 - Tampa, FL; 10/08/2004 - Kissimmee, FL; 05/16 & 17/2006 - Chicago, IL;
    05/19/2006 - Grand Rapids, MI; 05/22/2006 - Auburn Hills, MI; 08/05/2007 - Chicago, IL;
    05/03/2010 - Kansas City, MO; 07/19/2013 - Chicago, IL; 04/13/16 - Jacksonville, FL;
    Velvet Underground - Candy Says
    That is why I'm singing
    Black Sabbath - BLACK SABBATH.

• Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    Not for You - album version
  • Habit circa 9/11/98
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament