What listening to at this very moment?

Comments

• viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    Mellow Mood - BOB MARLEY.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • watching/listening to the VCD of the PJ show from Indio 1993. "you want a message? Kill your local rapist...but torture em first"-ev
    In the land of the little kings
    Profit is the only thing
    And everywhere the little kings
    Are getting away with murder
    - Paul Kelly

www.troywass.com
  • Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    MSG II - '03 -> Hail Hail
  • 'Tall Cans In The Air' - Transplants
    Yatahaze - DREDG.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • Parabola-Tool: Reno '02
    Please don't smoke in smoke free buildings. You aren't cool, you're just an asshole
    Push - THE CURE.

• RVM1978RVM1978 Posts: 320
    "I'll Be Back"-The Beatles
    08/12/2000 - Tampa, FL; 04/09/2003 - Birmingham, AL; 04/11/2003 - West Palm Beach, FL
    04/13/2003 - Tampa, FL; 10/08/2004 - Kissimmee, FL; 05/16 & 17/2006 - Chicago, IL;
    05/19/2006 - Grand Rapids, MI; 05/22/2006 - Auburn Hills, MI; 08/05/2007 - Chicago, IL;
    05/03/2010 - Kansas City, MO; 07/19/2013 - Chicago, IL; 04/13/16 - Jacksonville, FL;
  • God Only Knows - The Beach Boys
  • Sigue Ros- Ba Ba
    Statistically speaking, you're more likely to be pitied by Mr. T than you are to have feet.
  • puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    Tangled - Maroon5
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
  • Lost_ClayLost_Clay Posts: 1,085
    die like a pig - infectious grooves
    "ah fuck it get in trouble"

06/29/03 09/22/05 09/24/05 09/25/05 05/09/06 05/10/06
    Walk the walk - POE.

The Dam at Otter Creek - LIVE.

• {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Pearl Jam - Live Detroit II - 2003 - Save You
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • the kills: keep on your mean side.
    words are a strange docile wheat, are they not?
    Pearl Jam - Detroit 2 - Down
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • coldloccoldloc Posts: 960
    The Reason - Hoobastank
    walking tightrope high
  • Mad Season- Long Gone Day
    "Keep grunge alive, that's my motto...not the music, just the personal philosophy..."
    Vedder- Nurnmberg 00

• coldloccoldloc Posts: 960
    Breakerfall
    Zurich 2000
    walking tightrope high
    Pearl Jam - Detroit 2 - Betterman
    That is why I'm singing
  • Every time I die - I been gone a long time
    The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park.
    David Bowie & Mike Garson - Wild Is The Wind
    That is why I'm singing
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    vh1 classic - wham - careless wisper
    The Beatles - Back in the U.S.S.R.
    That is why I'm singing
    Life during wartime - TALKING HEADS.

Idlewild ... The Remote part
    That is why I'm singing
  • Special Ed - I got it made
    "The sun is shining, but not for me."
    Cat Stevens - Where Do The Children Play
    That is why I'm singing
  • SquirrelSquirrel Posts: 337
    ani difranco...cool chick...