Comments

• Options
    yoshimi battles the pink robots - the flaming lips
    'sometimes i have everything, yet i wish i felt something'
  • Options
    PorchPorch Posts: 539
    given to fly

Happy New Year!
    sometimes you're the boxer...sometimes you're the bag...
  • Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Happy New Year for you too :D

The Darkness - Get Your Hands Off My Woman
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    audioslave - cochise
  • Options
    SoundSound Posts: 579
    Get Back-Beatles
    It was a dream, not a nightmare. A beautiful dream I could never imagined in a thousand nods. I saw this girl next to me, she wasn't beautiful until she smiled. And I felt that smile come at me in heat waves following. Soaking through my body and out my finger tips in shafts of color. And I knew somewhere in the world, somewhere, that there was love for me.

Jim Carrol
  • Options
    The Darkness - Love On The Rocks With No Ice
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    Queen Jane Approximately - BOB DYLAN.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • Options
    Originally posted by viggs20
    Queen Jane Approximately - BOB DYLAN.

GREAT SONG!!1

The Darkness - Holding My Own
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    PorchPorch Posts: 539
    pearl jam in vegas boot 2003...it rocks!
    sometimes you're the boxer...sometimes you're the bag...
  • Options
    Al Green - I'm Still In Love With You
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Strip Tease-Hawksley Workman
    I got a plan
  • Options
    The Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Stuck in the middle with you-Steeler's Wheel
    I got a plan
  • Options
    The Darkness - Love Is Only A Feeling
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    (I Don't Want To Lose) Your Love (Tonight)-The Outfield
    I got a plan
  • Options
    Neil Young - The Loner
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Boys of Summer-Don Henley
    I got a plan
  • Options
    I've Been Waiting For You - Neil Young

i really love the version that David Bowie done for this song :D
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Originally posted by {[No_Code}]
    I've Been Waiting For You - Neil Young

i really love the version that David Bowie done for this song :D

You love anything David Bowie does. :D

BTW Happy New Year :D

The Stone-Dave Matthews
    I got a plan
  • Options
    coldloccoldloc Posts: 960
    Corduroy
    Toronto 2000
    walking tightrope high
  • Options
    Originally posted by tattooedeverything
    You love anything David Bowie does. :D

BTW Happy New Year :D

The Stone-Dave Matthews

yeah...

you bet...

David Bowie rocks :D

Happy 2004 for you too :D

i'm actually going to watch Super Furry Animals live @ Tim Festival on TV now... :D
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    sigh eternallysigh eternally Chicago Posts: 421
    miss world - hole
  • Options
    Neil Young - There's A World
    Album: Harvest
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Hands Clean-Alanis Morissette
    I got a plan
  • Options
    RVM1978RVM1978 Leesburg, FL Posts: 320
    "Nazi Driver"-Soundgarden
    08/12/2000 - Tampa, FL; 04/09/2003 - Birmingham, AL; 04/11/2003 - West Palm Beach, FL
    04/13/2003 - Tampa, FL; 10/08/2004 - Kissimmee, FL; 05/16 & 17/2006 - Chicago, IL;
    05/19/2006 - Grand Rapids, MI; 05/22/2006 - Auburn Hills, MI; 08/05/2007 - Chicago, IL;
    05/03/2010 - Kansas City, MO; 07/19/2013 - Chicago, IL; 04/13/16 - Jacksonville, FL;
  • Options
    RVM1978RVM1978 Leesburg, FL Posts: 320
    "Oh"-Fugazi
    08/12/2000 - Tampa, FL; 04/09/2003 - Birmingham, AL; 04/11/2003 - West Palm Beach, FL
    04/13/2003 - Tampa, FL; 10/08/2004 - Kissimmee, FL; 05/16 & 17/2006 - Chicago, IL;
    05/19/2006 - Grand Rapids, MI; 05/22/2006 - Auburn Hills, MI; 08/05/2007 - Chicago, IL;
    05/03/2010 - Kansas City, MO; 07/19/2013 - Chicago, IL; 04/13/16 - Jacksonville, FL;
  • Options
    viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    Cry Baby Cry - THE BEATLES.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • Options
    goto_lgoto_l Posts: 1,189
    Wild Horses-Rolling Stones
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• Options
    Porch

Osaka 2003
    I got a plan
  • Options