What listening to at this very moment?

Comments

• Options
    robfest2robfest2 Posts: 594
    c-span
  • Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Bob Dylan - Hurricane
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Opened Once - Jeff Buckley
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Pearl Jam - Strangest Tribe
    Album: Lost Dogs

it's been a while i don't listen to Lost Dogs :D
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    nancy boy by placebo
    just wanted to dance to bad music
    drive bad cars
    watch bad t.v.
  • Options
    Police - Regatta De Blanc
  • Options
    PJ

Metallica

G'N'R
  • Options
    coldloccoldloc Posts: 960
    Kick Out The Jams - MC5
    walking tightrope high
  • Options
    Originally posted by coldloc
    Kick Out The Jams - MC5

great song :D

Bob Dylan - She Belongs To Me
    Album: Bringing It All Back Home
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Bob Dylan - With God On Our Side
    Album: The Times They Are A-Changin
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    David Bowie - There is A Happy Land
    Album: David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Lost_ClayLost_Clay Posts: 1,085
    dirty frank!!
    "ah fuck it get in trouble"

06/29/03 09/22/05 09/24/05 09/25/05 05/09/06 05/10/06
  • Options
    The Tragically Hip - Springtime In Vienna
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    RHCP - by the way
    "If it weren't for the Buzzcocks we might sounds like uh..Good Charlotte or something...no they are good it just sounds like...or taste like..a popsicle thats been stuck up somebody's ass...but thats just my opinion...some people are into that, who am I to say?"
    ~Vedder to crowd at MSG1

"The reason celine dion doesnt spit is because she swallows"
    Ed

IM POOR...CAN I HAVE A DOLLAR?
  • Options
    bush - hurricane
    "If it weren't for the Buzzcocks we might sounds like uh..Good Charlotte or something...no they are good it just sounds like...or taste like..a popsicle thats been stuck up somebody's ass...but thats just my opinion...some people are into that, who am I to say?"
    ~Vedder to crowd at MSG1

"The reason celine dion doesnt spit is because she swallows"
    Ed

IM POOR...CAN I HAVE A DOLLAR?
  • Options
    Anarchy in the UK - Sex Pistols
    I don't have to sell my soul, he's already in me

If you've lost your faith in love and music the end won't be long
  • Options
    Tool - No quarter
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    RVM1978RVM1978 Leesburg, FL Posts: 320
    "Undone"-Pearl Jam
    08/12/2000 - Tampa, FL; 04/09/2003 - Birmingham, AL; 04/11/2003 - West Palm Beach, FL
    04/13/2003 - Tampa, FL; 10/08/2004 - Kissimmee, FL; 05/16 & 17/2006 - Chicago, IL;
    05/19/2006 - Grand Rapids, MI; 05/22/2006 - Auburn Hills, MI; 08/05/2007 - Chicago, IL;
    05/03/2010 - Kansas City, MO; 07/19/2013 - Chicago, IL; 04/13/16 - Jacksonville, FL;
  • Options
    "Scatterbrain"-Radiohead
    08/12/2000 - Tampa, FL; 04/09/2003 - Birmingham, AL; 04/11/2003 - West Palm Beach, FL
    04/13/2003 - Tampa, FL; 10/08/2004 - Kissimmee, FL; 05/16 & 17/2006 - Chicago, IL;
    05/19/2006 - Grand Rapids, MI; 05/22/2006 - Auburn Hills, MI; 08/05/2007 - Chicago, IL;
    05/03/2010 - Kansas City, MO; 07/19/2013 - Chicago, IL; 04/13/16 - Jacksonville, FL;
  • Options
    jointsyjointsy Posts: 478
    Jaco Pastorius - Teen Town live (WOW!!!!)
    "Random is not whatever"
    -Charly Garcia

"OH! That saxophone would make a great pipe" -Homer Simpson

• Options
    'I Could See the Dude"-Spoon
  • Options
    "Unloveable" - The Smiths
  • Options
    coldloccoldloc Posts: 960
    Signals Over The Air - Thursday
    walking tightrope high
  • Options
    Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    Camden I - Hide Your Love Away
  • Options
    Camden I - Yellow Ledbetter
  • Options
    Camden II - Of The Girl
  • Options
    Jesse Malin "Xmas"
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
  • Options
    Murder in the basement by six feet under
    its a bisexual thing

I moved from the 9th to the 8th circle of hell. Before you know it I will be living in the first cirlce and I will own you.

Just say NO to Bush.

Vote Kerry! Save your freedom of speech and other various frredoms!

• Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Marquee Moon by Television. The alternate take of the title track.
  • Options
    keyser_sozekeyser_soze London, England Posts: 205
    decade by neil young

excellent cd
    www.facebook.com/PandoraApparel