Favorite Rolling Stones album?

2»

Comments

• Matty BoyMatty Boy Posts: 421
    The first 4 Zeppelin albums and Beggars Banquet/Let It Bleed/Sticky Fingers/Exile on Main Street are the greatest runs of albums in rock history. My favorite album of all time is Sticky Fingers!!!
  • STICKY FINGERS for me

Brown Sugar / Sway / Can't You Hear Me Knocking / Sister Mophine / Dead Flowers....what a classic record.

After Fingers...Exile on Main St, Let it Bleed, Some Girls, Goats Head Soup. Honorable mentions to A Bigger Bang, Bridges to Babylon, Between the Buttons, Aftermath, and December's Children

And, as much as I love Beggar's Banquet and Tattoo You, for some reason they don't sound nearly as good on cd as they do on vinyl.
    I love my female wife...
    we sit around and wonder exactly why our marriage should feel threatened by gay marriage
  • spnkrispnkri Posts: 137
    Am I the only one here who thinks their 60s albums are way better than their 70s albums? I guess I'd have to say my favorite is Between The Buttons, followed by Beggars Banquet, followed by Aftermath.

Their Satanic Majesties Request is a fantastic album as well, better than Exile On Main Street even.
  • dq4lifedq4life Posts: 154
    yayzers for STICKY FINGERS!!!
  • parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223
    I've been on a huge stones kick lately. Been listening to Exile On Main Street for the past three weeks non stop.

What's yer favorite by theirs?
    Exile on Main St.
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫
  • motorcademotorcade Posts: 108
    Black And Blue was my first Stones album, and remains a great favourite of mine. It also contains my favourite Stones 'ballad' Memory Motel.

After that I'd choose Sticky Fingers, Let It Bleed, Beggar's Banquet and Aftermath.
    I changed by not changing at all, small town predicts my fate...

Dublin, 23-08-06; London, 18-06-07; London, 18-08-09; London, 25-06-10; Manchester, 20-06-12; Manchester, 21-06-12; EV London, 30-07-12; EV London, 31-07-12
  • kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    i'm a big fan of black and blue too! ya!
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    Beggar Banquet. love the other three also, and Get yer ya yas out is a fine live album of theirs.