Music Game

Comments

• Love and Affection - Def Leppard

(All too easy. And you still haven't told me what the heck "I am Your Child" is from)
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    Love Bites - Def Leppard
  • It's Only Love - Def Leppard

( Doc-ta, Doc-ta, :) I edited my post back there, go have a looksee. :) I posted where it was from and even the lyrics fer ya. :) )
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    Fractured Love - Def Leppard
  • When Love & Hate Collide - Def Leppard
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Stand Up (Kick Love Into Motion)

Holy Crap! The Japanese version of Euphoria? You're doing some heavy research there. Tell me you don't actually own it...
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • Make Love Like A Man - You know who :)

(Nah, I don't own it. I'm not as big of a fan as I used to be when I was a teen. Just researching in the name of the game! :D)
  • Love Don't Lie- Def Leppard

(aargh! i wanted to post Make Love Like A Man! i still cringe when i hear it!)

Alright, I'm bowing out of the Def Leppard mini-game and declaring the Music Game open for regular business. I reserve the right to use as many Def Leppard songs as possible in my regular posts. Thanks to Atomic Punk and Being Enlightened for making this a fun afternoon. I'm going to go listen to Adrenalize!
    - C. Klosterman
  • It Don't Matter

(That Make Love Like A Man has to be the fruitiest tune! *barfs* :D
    "You want it, i'm the one
    I got it, i'm mr. fun
    You need it, i'm captain cool, yeah
    Come get it, and i've come for you
    Come on" I mean, WTF??? Ewe! Captain Tool not Captain Cool, IMO! :D)
  • Tear It Down - yes, Def Leppard

(That was a gas! Have a soooopa night! :) )
  • GalianaGaliana Posts: 554
    Get It Together To Tear It Apart--The Hives
    Don't threaten me with a good time.
  • The Inflated Tear - Rahsaan Roland Kirk
  • Tear It Up - Queen
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Sit Down, Stand Up (Snakes & Ladders) - Radiohead
  • Straight Up and Down - Eric Dolphy
  • Ground on Down - Ben Harper
  • I Won't Back Down - Tom Petty
  • i will - radiohead
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
  • Pearl Jam- "I Am Mine"

God, this was too easy ;)
    "Hello Oregonians. Hello Washingtonians. Hello Portland..where the fuck are we? We're in Ridgefield!"
  • Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns n Roses
  • Aerosmith- "Sweet Emotion"
    "Hello Oregonians. Hello Washingtonians. Hello Portland..where the fuck are we? We're in Ridgefield!"
  • Sweet Adeline - Elliot Smith
  • Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
  • Cheap Trick- "Oh Caroline"
  • Oh Oh I Love Her So - The Ramones
  • I Heard Her Call My Name - The Velvet Underground
  • Gladys Knight & The Pips- "I Heard It Through The Grapevine"

Now that was random!
  • Break on Through - The Doors
  • Heart- "Break"