Music Game

Comments

• Edved82Edved82 Posts: 1,279
    Live forever - oasis
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • Don't Wanna Live Inside Myself - Bee Gees :D
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Don't Wanna Live Inside Myself - Bee Gees :D

Iggy Pop/Stooges- "I Wanna Be Your Dog"
    "Hello Oregonians. Hello Washingtonians. Hello Portland..where the fuck are we? We're in Ridgefield!"
  • I Don't Wanna Hear It - Minor Threat
  • I Wanna Be Sedated - The Ramones
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Let It Be--The Beatles
  • Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    Let it Rock - Def Leppard
  • Let's Get Rocked - Def Leppard

(now look what you've done, Atomic Punk!)
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
    Well, let it rock is a kick ass song...anything after Hysteria was rubbish...lol

Rock of Ages - Def Leppard
  • Rock! Rock! (Til You Drop) - Def Leppard
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • Rock! Rock! Till You Drop - Def Leppard

Hee! Hee! Dang! What's up Doc??? Ya beat me to it! :D

SOOOO,

Rock Off - Def Leppard! :D
  • Rock Brigade - Def Leppard

(going all the way back to the On Through the Night album)
    - C. Klosterman
    Dammit, you both just beat me to Rocks Off and then Rock Brigade!

Rocket - Def Leppard (that was as close as I could get on that one)
  • Since there are no more Def Leppard songs with "Rock" in them, let's move on:

Rocket Man - Elton John

p.s. The song that actually started this mini-game is actually titled "Let it Go"
    - C. Klosterman
  • Rocket Queen - Guns N' Roses

I've always loved this thread--it's pure fun! :)

(LOL! Elton John--pure Rocket Queen, if ya know what I mean :D) Love his shoes!!!
  • Queen of Hearts - Juice Newton

(I saw that one last week, probably by zstillings. He (she?) would have loved the Def Leppard string we had going on.)
    - C. Klosterman
  • Lily, Rosemary And The Queen Of Hearts - Bob Dylan

:) It's always fun to get a theme going! :)
    Miss You in a Heartbeat - Def Leppard

sorry, had to go back to it...
  • Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad - Def Leppard
    - C. Klosterman
  • You Got Me Runnin- da-da-da-daaaa-Def Leppard :D
  • I Wanna Touch U - Def Leppard

(close enough)
    - C. Klosterman
  • I Am Your Child - Def Leppard
  • I Wanna Be Your Hero - Def Leppard

(I assume we're going with "I" and not "You/Your")

By the way, what the hell is "I Am Your Child"? That's pretty obscure. Impressive.
    - C. Klosterman
  • All I Want Is Everything - Def Leppard

(You, I, Me, Them, whatver links 'em together. :) )

Well, here it is--I know this isn't the "lyrics" thread but in the name of fun--here it be!

I Am Your Child lyrics
    From the album Unknown album

Released on the japanese version of "euphoria".

Was it something i did
    Was it something i said
    Was the vision you had
    Just a voice in your head
    Can you run through the flames
    Can you see through the haze
    Is this the end of your world
    Or just one of your days

I've yet to taste it on my tongue
    I get so dangerous on my own

I am your child, the one you need
    The love you crave, the mouth you feed
    The more you give, the more i take
    I am your child, i could be your last mistake

Would you call it untrue
    Would you call it a sin
    With the burden of proof
    Breathing under my skin
    Like a ghost from the past
    I'm the face in the crowd
    And the name that you scream
    When you're dreaming out loud

• All Night - Def Leppard

(With 10 albums to work with, and plenty of generic titles, we could go on like this for a while).
    - C. Klosterman
  • High N' Dry (Saturday Night) - Def Leppard

(LOL! We are doing a pretty good job of it, eh? :D )
    On Through the Night - Def Leppard
  • :D Die Hard The Hunter - Def Leppard
  • Where Does Love Go When it Dies - Def Leppard

(I thought you had painted us into a corner with that last one.)
    - C. Klosterman
  • Too Late For Love - Def Leppard, of course!