• Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    Stop - Jane's Addiction
  • donnamdonnam Posts: 16
    stop whispering - radiohead
  • artjamartjam Posts: 227
    stop breathing - pavement
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Beath - PJ
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
    breathe - Pink Floyd (i guess we can add or take away letters)
    Every Breath You Take - The Police
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
    Take it to the Limit - the Eagles
    Take It Or Leave It - The Strokes
    That is why I'm singing
    Originally posted by {[No_Code}]
    Take It Or Leave It - The Strokes

(great song)

Take this job and shove it! - Johnny Paycheck
  • why don't you get a job? - offspring
    'sometimes i have everything, yet i wish i felt something'
    Why Go - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
  • why? - annie lennox
    Ask Me Why - The BEatles
    That is why I'm singing
    I Cant Tell You Why - the Eagles
    Tell Me What You See - The Beatles
    That is why I'm singing
  • i can't quit you baby - led zeppelin
    Cry Baby - Janis Joplin
    That is why I'm singing
  • baby, you're a rich man - the beatles
    You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go - Bob Dylan
    That is why I'm singing
  • are you gonna move it for me? - the donnas
    Its Gonna Be Me - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • are you gonna be my girl - jet
    Girl - Beatles
    That is why I'm singing
  • kevinbeetlekevinbeetle Posts: 358
    Girls, Girls, Girls - Motley Crue
    Stupid Girl - The Rolling Stones
    That is why I'm singing
  • classic girl - jane's addiction
  • kevinbeetlekevinbeetle Posts: 358
    Stupid Girl - Garbage
  • Bar JamBar Jam Posts: 42
    american girl-tom petty
    I dont know what to say...but hello:)