'sometimes i have everything, yet i wish i felt something'
  • GalianaGaliana Posts: 554
    Go All The Way--Raspberries
    Don't threaten me with a good time.
  • go your own way - fleetwood mac
    'sometimes i have everything, yet i wish i felt something'
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Go - PJ
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • ledfloydledfloyd Posts: 604
    let's go get stoned - sublime
    "won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom...cause all i've ever had, redemption songs"
    --BOB MARLEY
    Let's Get it On - Marvin gaye
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
    let's spend the night together - the rolling stones
    "won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom...cause all i've ever had, redemption songs"
    --BOB MARLEY
    Let's Dance - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
    dance the night away - van halen
    --BOB MARLEY
    Fly Away From Here - Aerosmith
    That is why I'm singing
    the fly - U2
    --BOB MARLEY
  • RVM1978RVM1978 Posts: 320
    "Fly on the Windscreen"-Depeche Mode
    08/12/2000 - Tampa, FL; 04/09/2003 - Birmingham, AL; 04/11/2003 - West Palm Beach, FL
    04/13/2003 - Tampa, FL; 10/08/2004 - Kissimmee, FL; 05/16 & 17/2006 - Chicago, IL;
    05/19/2006 - Grand Rapids, MI; 05/22/2006 - Auburn Hills, MI; 08/05/2007 - Chicago, IL;
    05/03/2010 - Kansas City, MO; 07/19/2013 - Chicago, IL; 04/13/16 - Jacksonville, FL;
  • uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    pretty fly for a white guy - the offspring
  • onejourneyonejourney Posts: 285
    Jealous Guy - John Lennon
    "...just be glad you have the music and cherish it for yourself..." -stateoflove79
    jealous again - the black crowes
    --BOB MARLEY
  • hosenbislerhosenbisler Posts: 349
    jealousy-Stereophonics
    Hey, could you stand another drink,
    Better when I don't think,
    It seems to get me through.
  • CuriousCurious Posts: 732
    House Of Jealous Lovers - The Rapture
    "The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
    House Of the Rising Sun - Bob DYlan
    That is why I'm singing
    Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival
    The Rising - Bruce Springsteen
    That is why I'm singing
    Five Feet High And Rising - Johnny Cash
    Five Long Years - Eric Clapton
    That is why I'm singing
  • The Long Run- The Eagles
  • Edved82Edved82 Posts: 1,279
    Born To Run - The Boss
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • SandruwaSandruwa Posts: 239
    Born to be my baby - Bon JOvi

*blush*
    RIP Syd ... Shine on you crazy diamond ...
    Born In The U.S.A - Bruce Springsteen
    That is why I'm singing
  • uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    born to be wild - steppenwolf
    wild honey - U2
    --BOB MARLEY
  • Honey- Mariah Carey... hahahahahaha