Music Game

Comments

• maggiemaggie Posts: 2,773
    i'll be your shelter - housemartins
    sixty twenty fifth of decembers
    fifty nine fourth of julys
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    I'll Be Your Mirror - VU
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • be here now - oasis
    'sometimes i have everything, yet i wish i felt something'
    Let it Be - Beatles
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • let love rule - lenny kravitz
    Let's Spend The nIght Together - Rolling Stones
    That is why I'm singing
    endless summer night - richard marx
  • Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    Summer Nights - Van Halen
  • endless summer - zwan
    summer of 69 - bowling for soup
    Night - Bruce Springsteen
    That is why I'm singing
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Night Flights - Max Webster
    You've changed your place in this world!
    Nite Flights - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Flight Of Icarus - Iron Maiden
    You've changed your place in this world!
    Of The Girl - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
  • Master ZekkMaster Zekk Posts: 118
    the girl is mine- michael jackson featuring paul mc cartney
    "Harmonies, Rise and Carry Me Home!!!"
    I Am Mine - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
  • Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
    I Am The Walrus - The Beatles
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
    I Don't Want To Be A Soldier Mama - John Lennon
    That is why I'm singing
  • don't gimme no lip
    I Don't Know - Teenage Fanclub
    That is why I'm singing
  • all i know - screaming trees
    All You Need Is Love - Beatles
    That is why I'm singing
  • love song - the cure
  • AlterEgoAlterEgo Posts: 89
    Like a Song - U2
    "Dude...it's a hamburger on top of a rocket ship!"
    Like A Stone - Audioslave
    That is why I'm singing
  • whygohomewhygohome Posts: 2,305
    times like these - ff
    Time - David BOwie
    That is why I'm singing
  • Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    Time is on My Side - Rolling Stones
    Other Side - PJ
    That is why I'm singing