• maggiemaggie Posts: 2,773
    Originally posted by Atomic Punk
    Hells Bells - AC/DC

bell bottomed tear - beautiful south
    sixty twenty fifth of decembers
    fifty nine fourth of julys
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
    for me this is heaven - jimmy buffett
    Heaven's In Here - David Bowie
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
    stairway to heaven - frank zappa
  • JoeJoe Posts: 25
    Heaven Beside You - AIC
    Through the darkness of futures past, the magician longs to see. One chants out between two worlds: "Fire Walk With Me." We lived among the people - I think you say convenience store? We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. My name is Mike. His name is BOB.
  • Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    South of Heaven - Slayer
    Knockin On Heaven's Door - Bob Dylan
    That is why I'm singing
    Let My Love Open the Door - The Who
    Through the darkness of futures past, the magician longs to see. One chants out between two worlds: "Fire Walk With Me." We lived among the people - I think you say convenience store? We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. My name is Mike. His name is BOB.
    close the door - bic runga
    Stay (Faraway, So Close!) - U2
    i would stay - krezip
    Would? - AIC
    I Would Be Your Slave - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
    I Would Be Your Slave - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
    if i could i would - phish
    If I Think - Mudhoney
    That is why I'm singing
    i think the answer's yes - beautiful south
    I Don't Think So - Dinosaur Jr
    That is why I'm singing
    don't think of me - dido
    Don't You Forget About Me - Simple Minds
    All You Need Is Love - The Beatles
    That is why I'm singing
    you keep it all in - beautiful south
    After All - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
    All the Young Dudes - Mott the Hoople
    Young Americans - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
    American Woman - Lenny Kravitz
    Good Woman - Cat Power
    That is why I'm singing
    No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley
  • blacknapkinsblacknapkins Posts: 2,176
    I'm Every Woman - Chaka Khan
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."