Music Game

Comments

• {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Know Your Rights - The Clash
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Your So Last Summer - Taking Back Sunday
    "If it weren't for the Buzzcocks we might sounds like uh..Good Charlotte or something...no they are good it just sounds like...or taste like..a popsicle thats been stuck up somebody's ass...but thats just my opinion...some people are into that, who am I to say?"
    ~Vedder to crowd at MSG1

"The reason celine dion doesnt spit is because she swallows"
    Ed

IM POOR...CAN I HAVE A DOLLAR?
  • so what - anti-nowhere league
    "I Blame Everything On Eddie Vedder"
    What In The World - David Bowie
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • the world is not enough - garbage
    "If it weren't for the Buzzcocks we might sounds like uh..Good Charlotte or something...no they are good it just sounds like...or taste like..a popsicle thats been stuck up somebody's ass...but thats just my opinion...some people are into that, who am I to say?"
    ~Vedder to crowd at MSG1

Ed

• not for you - pj
    Ain't That Enough - Teenage Fanlcub
    That is why I'm singing
  • ain't that a bitch - aerosmith
    Bitch - Rolling Stones
    That is why I'm singing
  • back off bitch - guns n' roses
    Back In Black - AC/DC
    That is why I'm singing
  • black - pj
    Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden
    That is why I'm singing
  • fade to black - metallica
  • #51#51 Posts: 70
    fields of gold - sting
    Conserve energy- fart in a jar

If I were an angel I'd live to look after you. But I am only human, so I live to love you
    Strawberry Fields Forever - The Beatles
    That is why I'm singing
  • GalianaGaliana Posts: 554
    Strawberry Letter 23--The Brothers Johnson
    Don't threaten me with a good time.
  • strawberry - everclear
    'sometimes i have everything, yet i wish i felt something'
  • barto19barto19 Posts: 196
    sympathy for the strawberry- sonic youth
    I'd get up, if I knew I fell
  • sympathy for the devil - rolling stones
    For you - Bruce Springsteen
    That is why I'm singing
  • uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    heaven beside you - alice in chains
  • as heaven is wide - garbage
  • uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    heaven & hell - the who (cover of somebody i'm too tired to remember)
  • stairway to heaven - led zeppelin
    ~Vedder to crowd at MSG1

Ed

• viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    Just like heaven - THE CURE.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • maggiemaggie Posts: 2,773
    tears in heavan - eric clapton
    sixty twenty fifth of decembers
    fifty nine fourth of julys
    River Of Tears - Eric Clapton
    That is why I'm singing
  • maggiemaggie Posts: 2,773
    down by the river - neil young
    sixty twenty fifth of decembers
    fifty nine fourth of julys
    Down - PJ
    That is why I'm singing