my wave- soundgarden
    I'd get up, if I knew I fell
  • maggiemaggie Posts: 2,773
    my heart - neil young
    sixty twenty fifth of decembers
    fifty nine fourth of julys
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band - Beatles
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • maggiemaggie Posts: 2,773
    heart of gold - neil young
    sixty twenty fifth of decembers
    fifty nine fourth of julys
    The Continuing Story Of Bungalow Bill - The Beatles
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
    Of The Girl - you know who
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
  • about a girl - nirvana
    "I Blame Everything On Eddie Vedder"
    Girl - Beatles
    That is why I'm singing
  • just a girl - no doubt
    Factory Girl - Rolling Stones
    That is why I'm singing
  • CuriousCurious Posts: 732
    Living Dead Girl - Rob Zombie
    "The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
    We Are The Dead - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
    We Are The Normal - Goo Goo Dolls
    We Are The Champions - Queen
    That is why I'm singing
    We Didn't Start The Fire - Billy Joel
  • Start Me Up / The Rolling Stones
    "I am the first man to borrow Stone's underpants"
    ---
    7/9/03 NYC - 6/3/06 East Rutherford - 6/25/08 NYC - 10/30/09 Philadelphia - 10/31/09 (2nd row) Philadelphia - 5/15/10 Hartford - 5/20/10 NYC - 5/21/10 NYC - 6/21/11 (EV) NYC - 9/3/11 (10th row) East Troy - 9/4/11 East Troy - 9/2/12 Philadelphia - 7/19/13 Chicago - 10/19/13 Brooklyn - 10/25/13 Hartford - 10/30/13 Charlotte - 5/1/16 NYC - 5/2/16 NYC - 8/7/16 Boston - 9/4/18 Boston - 9/11/22 NYC
  • GalianaGaliana Posts: 554
    Don't Let's Start--They Might Be Giants
    Don't threaten me with a good time.
    Let's Spend The Night Together - Rolling Stones
    That is why I'm singing
  • all night - pearl jam
    All Night Thing - TOTD
    Night - Bruce Springsteen
    That is why I'm singing
  • we only come out at night - pumpkins
    God Only Knows - Beach Boys
    That is why I'm singing
  • no one knows - queens of the stone age
    I Don't Know - Teenage Fanlcub
    That is why I'm singing
  • i am mine - PJ
    I Me Mine - Beatles
    That is why I'm singing
  • i am mine - pearl jam
    "If it weren't for the Buzzcocks we might sounds like uh..Good Charlotte or something...no they are good it just sounds like...or taste like..a popsicle thats been stuck up somebody's ass...but thats just my opinion...some people are into that, who am I to say?"
    ~Vedder to crowd at MSG1

"The reason celine dion doesnt spit is because she swallows"
    Ed

IM POOR...CAN I HAVE A DOLLAR?
    You Could've Been Mine - Guns n Roses
    That is why I'm singing
  • you know you're right - nirvana