Music Game

Comments

• Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
    Man on the moon - REM
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
  • Edved82Edved82 Posts: 1,279
    Man Of The Hour - PJ
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Better Man - PJ
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
    Nowhere Man - Beatles
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
    give peace a chance - joh lennnon
    That is why I'm singing
    Take a Chance On Me - ABBA
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
    Take On Me - Aha
    That is why I'm singing
    Take It - Staind
    Take It Or Leave It - The Strokes
    That is why I'm singing
    Black or White - Michael Jackson
    Black Tie White Noise - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • barto19barto19 Posts: 196
    white light/white heat- velvet underground
    I'd get up, if I knew I fell
    In the Light - Led Zeppelin
    Light My Fire - The Doors
    That is why I'm singing
    Light Years - PJ
    Seven Years In Tibet - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
    this game is fun!!

Seven Days - Sting and The Police
    sure it is :D

Seven - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • seven nation army -white stripes
    no please...
    spare the sarcasm of my voice...
  • youth of the nation -pod
    no please...
  • where is the love -black eyed peace
    no please...
  • here it is!!!

äntligen...

mental is-tid -Ebba Grön
    no please...
    Is This It ? - The Strokes
    That is why I'm singing
    This Is It - Ryan Adams
  • This Is The One - Stone Roses
    I don't have to sell my soul, he's already in me

If you've lost your faith in love and music the end won't be long
    One - U2
    One Of Us Must Know - Bob DYlan
    That is why I'm singing
  • barto19barto19 Posts: 196
    show must go on- queen (or floyd if you wish)
    I'd get up, if I knew I fell
    Show Me How to Live - Audioslave
    That is why I'm singing
  • viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    Lady Picture Show - STONE TEMPLE PILOTS.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate