Music Game

Comments

• {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Down By The River - Neil Young
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • eddies grrleddies grrl Posts: 509
    The River- Bruuuuuuuce

Then I got Mary pregnant, and man, that was all she wrote
    For my 19th birthday, I got a union card and a wedding coat
    Life is the riddle
    Of which we're caught in the middle.
    A couple of lucky ones
    Tangled up in too much love
    ~cowboy junkies
    River Of Tears - Eric Clapton
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • find the river - rem
    'sometimes i have everything, yet i wish i felt something'
  • barto19barto19 Posts: 196
    river rise- mark lanegan
    I'd get up, if I knew I fell
    The Rising - Bruce Springsteen
    That is why I'm singing
  • house of the rising sun - animals
    Waiting For The Sun - The Doors
    That is why I'm singing
  • don't let the sun go down on me - elton john
  • onejourneyonejourney Posts: 285
    Love me do - Beatles
    "...just be glad you have the music and cherish it for yourself..." -stateoflove79
  • Love Me Tender - Elvis
  • MitchachoMitchacho Posts: 19
    love boat captain - pj
  • SquirrelSquirrel Posts: 337
    love me two times - doors
  • Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
    Times Like these - Foos
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
    Time - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
    Time is Running Out - Muse
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
    Gremmie Out Of Control - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
    Of The Girl - PJ
    Girl - Beatles
    That is why I'm singing
    Jersey Girl - Tom Waits
    You're Gonna Lose That Girl - Beatles
    That is why I'm singing
    I'm Gonna Leave You- Queens of the Stone Age
    Leaving Here - The Who
    That is why I'm singing
  • onejourneyonejourney Posts: 285
    She's Leaving Home - Beatles
    "...just be glad you have the music and cherish it for yourself..." -stateoflove79
    Take me Home - Sophie Ellis Bextor
    Take Me Home - Concrete Blonde
    That is why I'm singing
    take me away - ween
    "Everybodys got something to hide except me and my monkey" - The Beatles
    You've Got To Hide your Love Away - Beatles
    That is why I'm singing