Music Game

Comments

• even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Let My Love Open The Door - Petey T.
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    The Door - Silverchair
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
    The Weight - The Band
    The Concept - Teenage Fanclub
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • the grudge - tool
    'sometimes i have everything, yet i wish i felt something'
    On The Run - Pink Floyd
    That is why I'm singing
  • Ben.WBen.W Posts: 17
    Run To You - Bryan Adams
    Speaking as a child of the 90s..
  • running to stand still - u2
    'sometimes i have everything, yet i wish i felt something'
    I Still haven't found what i'm looking for - U2
    That is why I'm singing
  • Ben.WBen.W Posts: 17
    Waiting For An Angel - Ben Harper
    Speaking as a child of the 90s..
    Waiting For The Man - Velvet underground
    That is why I'm singing
  • viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    Waiting for the worms - PINK FLOYD.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
    waiting On A Friend - Rolling Stones
    That is why I'm singing
    Waiting for the Sun - THE DOORS.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
    The Warming Sun - Grandaddy
    That is why I'm singing
    The sun will come - UNIFIED THEORY.

Your Love Is The Place Where I Come From - Teenage Fanclub
    That is why I'm singing
    Love Is The Seventh Wave - Stink (no typo)
    Seven Years In Tibet - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • seven nation army - white stripes
    "If it weren't for the Buzzcocks we might sounds like uh..Good Charlotte or something...no they are good it just sounds like...or taste like..a popsicle thats been stuck up somebody's ass...but thats just my opinion...some people are into that, who am I to say?"
    ~Vedder to crowd at MSG1

"The reason celine dion doesnt spit is because she swallows"
    Ed

IM POOR...CAN I HAVE A DOLLAR?
    Seven - david Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
    Seven Months - PORTISHEAD.

• esther1977esther1977 Posts: 540
    Seven nation army - White stripes
    When all your dreams turn to dust, vacuum
    When all else fails, read the instruction
  • PorchPorch Posts: 539
    seven years - norah jones
    sometimes you're the boxer...sometimes you're the bag...
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    Golden Years - David Bowie
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • CuriousCurious Posts: 732
    Man Of Golden Words - MLB
    "The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
    Man Of The Hour - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
  • PorchPorch Posts: 539
    man eater - hall and oates he he hehe
    sometimes you're the boxer...sometimes you're the bag...
  • CuriousCurious Posts: 732
    Spoonman - Soundgarden
    "The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
    Ol' Man River - Frank Sinatra
    That is why I'm singing