Music Game

Comments

• UnleashedUnleashed Posts: 261
    Given To Fly ~ Pearl Jam
    I will feel alive as long as I am free
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    To Ramona - Bob Dylan
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Edved82Edved82 Posts: 1,279
    Going To California - Zeppelin
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
    It's Hard To Be a Saint in the City - Bruce Springsteen
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • GalianaGaliana Posts: 554
    Summer In The City--Lovin' Spoonful
    Don't threaten me with a good time.
  • CuriousCurious Posts: 732
    Move To The City - GNR
    "The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
  • GalianaGaliana Posts: 554
    Fool For The City--Foghat
    Don't threaten me with a good time.
  • viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    Fool on the hill - THE BEATLES.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
    Solsbury Hill - Peter Gabriel
    Up The Hill Backwards - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • over the HILLS and far away - led zeppelin
    "If it weren't for the Buzzcocks we might sounds like uh..Good Charlotte or something...no they are good it just sounds like...or taste like..a popsicle thats been stuck up somebody's ass...but thats just my opinion...some people are into that, who am I to say?"
    ~Vedder to crowd at MSG1

"The reason celine dion doesnt spit is because she swallows"
    Ed

IM POOR...CAN I HAVE A DOLLAR?
    Far Far Away - Wilco
    That is why I'm singing
  • tremorvoidtremorvoid Posts: 528
    away from me.....puddle of mudd
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder
    To find an approach and a way to live
    Are we getting something out of this
    all-encompassing trip?
    Growing On Me - The Darkness
    That is why I'm singing
  • AlterEgoAlterEgo Posts: 89
    Fall On Me - R.E.M
    "Dude...it's a hamburger on top of a rocket ship!"
    Falls On Me - Fuel
    That is why I'm singing
  • on your own - blur
    'sometimes i have everything, yet i wish i felt something'
    Your Love Is the Place Where I Come From - Teenage Fanclub
    That is why I'm singing
  • Edved82Edved82 Posts: 1,279
    In My Place - Coldplay
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
    In my Tree - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
  • cookie5798cookie5798 Posts: 396
    The dreaming tree ~ Dave Matthews Band
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
    Dark Tree - Brian Eno
    That is why I'm singing
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    The Trees - Rush
    You've changed your place in this world!
    The End - The Doors
    That is why I'm singing
    In The End - Rush
    Of The Girl - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
    Even Flow - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
    Indigo Flow - Limp Bizkit
    Let It Flow(down easy) - David Wilcox
    Let It be - Beatles
    That is why I'm singing