Music Game

Comments

• CuriousCurious Posts: 732
    Fly Away - Lenny Kravitz
    "The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Fly away from Here - Aerosmith
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
    The Fly - U2
  • HaylesHayles Posts: 52
    pretty fly for a white guy-the offspring
    You can't save someone from drowning when you're treading water yourself. E.V.
    The Pretty Things Are Going To Hell - David Bowie
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
    The Pretty Things Are Going To Hell - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
    Damned to hell - John butler trio
    Cowboys From Hell - Pantera
    Cowboy Fora da Lei - Raul Seixas
    That is why I'm singing
    Are There Any More Real Cowboys? neil young
    Computer Cowboys - Neil Young
    Naked In Front Of The Computer faith no more
    Naked - Goo Goo Dolls
    Naked Eye - The Who
    That is why I'm singing
    Naked In The City Again- hot hot heat
    Crack City - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
    Knocking `Em Down In The City iggy pop
    Knocking On Heavens Door - Bob Dylan
    That is why I'm singing
    Heaven Beside You - Alice In Chains
    Heaven's In Here - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
    I Can't Give You Anything-soundgarden
    Can't Change Me - Chris Cornell
    Can't Keep - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
    Keep The Faith - Bon Jovi
    Running On Faith eric clapton
    Running Up That Hill - Kate Bush
    running blind - godsmack
    Eyesight To The Blind - The Who
  • artjamartjam Posts: 227
    blind - Korn
    blind dogs - soundgarden