Music Game

Comments

• {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Breakerfall - PJ
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • CuriousCurious Posts: 732
    Alone I Break - Korn
    "The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
    Alone - PJ
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
    So Alone - The Offspring
    So Fine - Guns n Roses
    That is why I'm singing
  • ZolakZolak Posts: 12
    So What - Metallica
  • uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    what i got - sublime
    i've got a feeling - beatles
  • ledfloydledfloyd Posts: 604
    more than a feeling -boston
    "won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom...cause all i've ever had, redemption songs"
    --BOB MARLEY
    this is radio clash - the clash
    "won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom...cause all i've ever had, redemption songs"
    --BOB MARLEY
  • stonemadstonemad Posts: 46
    Guerrila Radio-RATM
    ".....it sounded like flying.....to me......"
    radio free europe - rem
    --BOB MARLEY
    I Feel Free - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • Free Bird - Skynard
    "We're so lucky to have Principal Anderson substituting. Now we have the privilege of staring at that tub of lard all day. If I were him I would walk my fat ass into oncoming traffic."
  • cookie5798cookie5798 Posts: 396
    Free Fallin ~ Tom Petty
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
    Keep On Rockin In The Free WOrld - Neil Young
    That is why I'm singing
  • stonemadstonemad Posts: 46
    Rockin' Robin-Michael Jackson
    ".....it sounded like flying.....to me......"
    Rock n Roll - Led
    That is why I'm singing
    I Love Rock n Roll - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
  • Edved82Edved82 Posts: 1,279
    All My Love - Led Zeppelin
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
    In My Tree - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
    Apple Tree - Erykah Badu
    Come Bite the Apple - MOther Love Bone
    Come As You Are - Nirvana
    That is why I'm singing
    What You Are - Audioslave
    What If - Creed
    That is why I'm singing
    What If God Was One Of Us - Joan Osborne
  • uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    one - metallica
  • TimberTimber Posts: 38
    disappearing one - chris cornell
    i am disco
    I'm One - The Who
    That is why I'm singing