• state of love and trust - pj
  • Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    New York State of Mind - Billy Joel
  • UnleashedUnleashed Posts: 261
    New York New York
    I will feel alive as long as I am free
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    A New Career In A New Town - David Bowie
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • New York - Sex Pistols
    I don't have to sell my soul, he's already in me

If you've lost your faith in love and music the end won't be long
  • New York State Of Mind - Billy Joel

Shit--sorry Atomic, I bit your styles

In New York - U2
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
    In My Tree - PJ
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • In Between Days - The Cure
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
    Between Love & Hate - The Strokes
    That is why I'm singing
    Between Angels and Insects - Papa Roach
    Angel - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
    Angel - Aerosmith
  • angel of harlem - u2
    "If it weren't for the Buzzcocks we might sounds like uh..Good Charlotte or something...no they are good it just sounds like...or taste like..a popsicle thats been stuck up somebody's ass...but thats just my opinion...some people are into that, who am I to say?"
    ~Vedder to crowd at MSG1

"The reason celine dion doesnt spit is because she swallows"
    Ed

IM POOR...CAN I HAVE A DOLLAR?
    5:15 The Angels have Gone - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
    Where Have All the Good Times Gone - Van Halen
  • Long Gone Day - Mad Season
    Perfect Day - Lou Reed
    That is why I'm singing
  • UnleashedUnleashed Posts: 261
    Perfect ~ Smashing Pumpkins
    I will feel alive as long as I am free
  • Day In, Day Out - David Bowie

Man, I have no luck in here these days! :)

Please continue--sans me! :D
  • Edved82Edved82 Posts: 1,279
    Dancing Days - Led Zeppelin
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • I'll try again.

Dancing In The Street - Mick Jagger and David Bowie
    wow... this time worked well :D

Where The Streets have No Name - U2
    That is why I'm singing
  • Thanks! :D

What's Your Name - Lynyrd Skynyrd
  • Edved82Edved82 Posts: 1,279
    Over The Hills And Far Away - Led Zeppelin
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
    Far, Far Away - Wilco
    That is why I'm singing
    Far Away Eyes - Rolling Stones
  • Eyes Without A Face - Billy Idol
  • uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    with or without you - u2
  • jointsyjointsy Posts: 478
    without love - satchel
    "Random is not whatever"
    -Charly Garcia

"OH! That saxophone would make a great pipe" -Homer Simpson