Comments

• DoeeDoee Posts: 20
    man of constant sorow - soggy bottom boys

(i knew man in the box was coming up)
  • uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    young man blues - the who
  • ledfloydledfloyd Posts: 604
    forever young - bob dylan
    "won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom...cause all i've ever had, redemption songs"
    --BOB MARLEY
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Who You Are - PJ
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
    Every You Every Me - Placebo
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
    Three Little Birds - Bob Marley
    That is why I'm singing
    Little Wonder - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
    yeah... great song :D

Love Is Only a Feeling - The Darkness
    That is why I'm singing
    I Believe In A Thing Called Love - The Darkness (again) :D
    That is why I'm singing
  • blacknapkinsblacknapkins Posts: 2,176
    I Believe In Miracles ~ PJ
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
    Ramones right? :D

I Don't Believe You (She Acts Like We Never) - Bob Dylan
    That is why I'm singing
  • funkdupfunkdup Posts: 228
    believe you me-bad radio
  • goto_lgoto_l Posts: 1,189
    Believe In Love-The Scorpions
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

I Believe In You - Neil Young
    That is why I'm singing
  • Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    You - Candlebox
    You Are - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
    You Really Got Me - the Kinks / Van Halen
    All I Really Want To Do - Bob Dylan
    That is why I'm singing
    Mine All Mine - Van Halen
    I AM Mine - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
  • UnleashedUnleashed Posts: 261
    Easy ~ Commodores
    I will feel alive as long as I am free
    Originally posted by {[No_Code}]
    I AM Mine - PJ

I'll Wait - Van Halen
    I Feel Free - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
    Stone Free - Jimi Hendrix
    Stone Love - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
    Stone in Love - Journey
  • goto_lgoto_l Posts: 1,189
    Stone Cold-Rainbow
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• And It Stoned Me - Van Morrison
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
    And the Cradle Will Rock... - Van Halen
  • The Cradle Of Love - Billy Idol
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen