Music Game

Comments

• {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Friday On My Mind - David bowie
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Always on my mind - Elvis
    20-04-2006 04-09-2006 05-09-2006 11-09-2006 16-09-2006 17-09-2006 18-06-2007 21-06-2007 26-06-2007 28-06-2007 17-08-2009 20-05-2010 21-05-2010

"The live shows? Well, that's church on Sundays"
  • Always - Bon Jovi
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

Weezer - Always
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Always have, always will - Ace of Base
    20-04-2006 04-09-2006 05-09-2006 11-09-2006 16-09-2006 17-09-2006 18-06-2007 21-06-2007 26-06-2007 28-06-2007 17-08-2009 20-05-2010 21-05-2010

"The live shows? Well, that's church on Sundays"
    Where Have All The Good Times Gone - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • all hands on the bad one.......sleater kinney
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder
    To find an approach and a way to live
    Are we getting something out of this
    all-encompassing trip?
    With My Own Two Hands - Ben Harper
    That is why I'm singing
  • It's In Our Hands ~ Bjork
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
    Our House - CSNY
    That is why I'm singing
  • SoundSound Posts: 579
    Red House - Jimmi Hendrix
    It was a dream, not a nightmare. A beautiful dream I could never imagined in a thousand nods. I saw this girl next to me, she wasn't beautiful until she smiled. And I felt that smile come at me in heat waves following. Soaking through my body and out my finger tips in shafts of color. And I knew somewhere in the world, somewhere, that there was love for me.

Jim Carrol
    Blue Red & Grey - The Who
    That is why I'm singing
  • red mosquito......pj
    all-encompassing trip?
  • Black, Red, Yellow - Pearl Jam
  • yellow submarine......beatles
    all-encompassing trip?
  • Yellow - Coldplay
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • ledfloydledfloyd Posts: 604
    big yellow taxi - joni mitchell (or counting crows)
    "won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom...cause all i've ever had, redemption songs"
    --BOB MARLEY
  • MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    Big Me-Foo Fighters
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
    big foot - johnny cash
    "won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom...cause all i've ever had, redemption songs"
    --BOB MARLEY
    Footsteps - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
    two step - dave matthews band
    --BOB MARLEY
  • kc_pjkc_pj Posts: 284
    Originally posted by ledfloyd
    two step - dave matthews band

step by step- new kids on the block
    "Seek my part, devote myself.
    My small self. Like a book amongst the many on a shelf."

"I'm already 30% more unpredictable."
    -Pam Beesly
    by my side - ben harper
    --BOB MARLEY
    Be My Wife - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
    under my thumb - the rolling stones
    --BOB MARLEY
    Under The Bridge - RHCP
    That is why I'm singing
    bridge over troubled water - simon and garfunkel
    --BOB MARLEY
  • run to the water.....live
    all-encompassing trip?
  • The Same Deep Water as You - The Cure
  • coldloccoldloc Posts: 960
    Deep - PJ
    walking tightrope high