Music Game

Comments

• All I Want - Toad the Wet Sprocket
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • pariahpariah Posts: 596
    I want you - Bob Dylan
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
    Sweet Thing - David Bowie
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • sweetest thing - U2
    "If it weren't for the Buzzcocks we might sounds like uh..Good Charlotte or something...no they are good it just sounds like...or taste like..a popsicle thats been stuck up somebody's ass...but thats just my opinion...some people are into that, who am I to say?"
    ~Vedder to crowd at MSG1

"The reason celine dion doesnt spit is because she swallows"
    Ed

IM POOR...CAN I HAVE A DOLLAR?
    Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Crazy - Aerosmith
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    Mama, We're All Crazy Now - Quiet Riot / Slade
    Dear Mama - 2Pac
    Mama, I'm Coming Home - Ozzy
    Whe I'm 64 - Beatles
    When I'm Five - David Bowie
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
    When - Bad Religion
    When It's Love - Van Halen
    When The Music's Over - the Doors

That was the last one for today. It was nice gaming with you guys. Ciao
    See ya!

Over the Hills and Far Away - Led Zeppelin
    It's Over - Elvis Presley
    That is why I'm singing
    Don't Say It's Over - White Lion
    Say You Miss Me - Wilco
    That is why I'm singing
    Don't Say You Love Me - Billy Squier
    Love Me Two Times - The Doors
    That is why I'm singing
    Two Steps Behind - Def Leppard
    Behind Blue Eyes - The Who
    That is why I'm singing
  • Behind The Sun - RHCP
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
    People of the Sun - RATM
    People Are Strange - The Doors
    That is why I'm singing
    Strange Days - The Doors
    Days - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
    Days of the Week - STP
  • Inbetween Days - The Cure