Music Game

Comments

• {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Just - Radiohead
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues - Bob Dylan
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    The Blues Before And After - Smithereens
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Blowing The Blues Away - Max Webster? (or just Kim Mitchell--I don't remember :))
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
    Roadhouse BLues - The Doors
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
    Blue Money - Van Morrison
    Blue Sunday - The Doors
    That is why I'm singing
  • SoundSound Posts: 579
    Bullet the blue sky - U2
    It was a dream, not a nightmare. A beautiful dream I could never imagined in a thousand nods. I saw this girl next to me, she wasn't beautiful until she smiled. And I felt that smile come at me in heat waves following. Soaking through my body and out my finger tips in shafts of color. And I knew somewhere in the world, somewhere, that there was love for me.

Jim Carrol
    The Sky Is Crying - SRV
    The Sky Is Fallin' - Queens Of The Stone Age
    That is why I'm singing
  • Falling into you - Celine Dion
    20-04-2006 04-09-2006 05-09-2006 11-09-2006 16-09-2006 17-09-2006 18-06-2007 21-06-2007 26-06-2007 28-06-2007 17-08-2009 20-05-2010 21-05-2010

"The live shows? Well, that's church on Sundays"
  • Fallin' - Alicia Keyes
  • Fallen Angel - Robbie Robertson
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Angel - Jimi Hendrix
    Angel of Harlem - U2
    It was a dream, not a nightmare. A beautiful dream I could never imagined in a thousand nods. I saw this girl next to me, she wasn't beautiful until she smiled. And I felt that smile come at me in heat waves following. Soaking through my body and out my finger tips in shafts of color. And I knew somewhere in the world, somewhere, that there was love for me.

Jim Carrol
  • Angel - Sarah McLachlan
  • pariahpariah Posts: 596
    The Wallflowers - Angel On My Bike
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
    My White Bicycle - Nazarath
  • I Want To Ride My Bicycle - Queen
  • MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    Why Would You Want to Live Here-Death Cab for Cutie
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
    Live Forever - Oasis
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    Live In A Hiding Place-Idlewild
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
    In Hiding - Pearl Jam

Jim Carrol
    Love In Stereo - The Monks
  • Big Love - Fleetwood Mac
    LOVE STREET - the Doors
  • Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    Street Fighting Man - Rolling Stones
    Dancing In The Street - Van Halens version

Good to see the punk back!!
  • Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    Originally posted by even flow?
    Dancing In The Street - Van Halens version

Good to see the punk back!!

Haha! Thanks! 8 days off work = no posting...:)
    And the VH post? sweet!

back to business

Dance the Night Away - Van Halen
  • Night Flight To Venus - Boney M :D