Music Game

Comments

• I Was Made For Loving You - KISS
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Loving The Alien - David Bowie
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Loving Cup - The Rolling Stones
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Livin' Lovin' Maid - Zep
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • pariahpariah Posts: 596
    Phil Collins - Cant Stop Loving You
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    I Can't Quit You - Zep
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Just Can't Get Enough - Depeche Mode
  • SoundSound Posts: 579
    Get Back - Beatles
    It was a dream, not a nightmare. A beautiful dream I could never imagined in a thousand nods. I saw this girl next to me, she wasn't beautiful until she smiled. And I felt that smile come at me in heat waves following. Soaking through my body and out my finger tips in shafts of color. And I knew somewhere in the world, somewhere, that there was love for me.

Jim Carrol
  • Back Off Bitch - Guns N' Roses
  • The Bitch Is Back - Elton John
  • MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    Back for the Attack-Dokken
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • the Tale Of Dusty And Pistol Pete - Smashing Pumpkins
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • The Ballad Of Peter Pumpkinhead - XTC
  • The Ballad Of John And Yoko - Beatles
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Johnny Be Rotten - The Monks
  • Be A Man - Hole

~Jeff Ament
    Here Comes Your Man-The Pixies
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • I'm Waiting For The Man - Velvet Unedrground

~Jeff Ament
    I've Been Waiting for You-Neil Young
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Are You Ready For The Country - Neil Young

~Jeff Ament
  • ledfloydledfloyd Posts: 604
    ready or not - the fugees
    "won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom...cause all i've ever had, redemption songs"
    --BOB MARLEY
  • moleculemolecule Posts: 622
    Not For You - Pearl Jam

(hope it hasn't been posted already)
    🤙
  • Motion Pictuers (For Carrie) - Young Neil

~Jeff Ament
  • ledfloydledfloyd Posts: 604
    hot for teacher - van halen
    "won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom...cause all i've ever had, redemption songs"
    --BOB MARLEY
  • PorchPorch Posts: 539
    hot child in the city - nick gilder
    sometimes you're the boxer...sometimes you're the bag...
  • Sweet Child Of Mine - G'n'R

~Jeff Ament
    Sweet Ride-Belly
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Ticket To Ride - Beatles

~Jeff Ament
    The last Ride-Johnny marr and the healers
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • PorchPorch Posts: 539
    last train to clarksville - monkees
    sometimes you're the boxer...sometimes you're the bag...