Take A Look Around - Limp Bizkit
    walking tightrope high
  • maggiemaggie Posts: 2,773
    how long's a tear take to dry - beautiful south
    sixty twenty fifth of decembers
    fifty nine fourth of julys
  • ledfloydledfloyd Posts: 604
    how many more times - led zeppelin
    "won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom...cause all i've ever had, redemption songs"
    --BOB MARLEY
    how do you talk to an angel - richard marx
    angel of harlem - U2
    "won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom...cause all i've ever had, redemption songs"
    --BOB MARLEY
  • coldloccoldloc Posts: 960
    Angel Eyes - Sting
    walking tightrope high
    my father's eyes - eric clapton
    --BOB MARLEY
  • Father of Mine - Everclear
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

I Am Mine - PJ
    walking tightrope high
    Playmate Of The Year - Zebrahead
    walking tightrope high
    Anthem For The Year 2000 - Silverchair
    walking tightrope high
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Not For You - PJ
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
    for no one - the beatles
    --BOB MARLEY
    I'm One - The Who
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
    Beautiful Ones - Suede
    walking tightrope high
    one god - beautiful south
    God - John Lennon
    That is why I'm singing
    Only God Knows Why - Kid Rock

*Sorry, folks. That song just popped in my head.*
    walking tightrope high
    God Only Knows - Beach Boys
    That is why I'm singing
    Only Of You - Green Day
    walking tightrope high
    If Only - QUeens Of THe Stone Age
    That is why I'm singing
    Breakerfall - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
    Can't Help Falling In Love With You - PJ :D
    walking tightrope high
    Falling Away With You - Muse
    That is why I'm singing
    Falling Away From Me - Korn
    walking tightrope high
    Falling Away - Muse

:D
    That is why I'm singing
  • Give It Away - RHCP
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• GalianaGaliana Posts: 554
    Give A Little Bit--Supertramp
    Don't threaten me with a good time.
  • Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    Little by Little - Robert Plant
    Little Wonder - Bowie
    That is why I'm singing