Music Game

Comments

• even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Running On Empty - Jackson Browne
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Run Like Hell - Pink Floyd
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    Raising Hell - Run DMC
  • Born to raise hell - Motorhead
    I feel very close to you all now; so close I could almost... loan you money. Really. it goes that deep.
    -Tom Waits-

Everybody should believe in something...I believe i'll have another drink - anonymous -

Ah that's just drunk talk, sweet beautiful drunk talk.
    -Barney Gumble-
  • From hell to paradise - The Mavericks
    I feel very close to you all now; so close I could almost... loan you money. Really. it goes that deep.
    -Tom Waits-

Everybody should believe in something...I believe i'll have another drink - anonymous -

Ah that's just drunk talk, sweet beautiful drunk talk.
    -Barney Gumble-
    The Pretty Things Are Going To hell - Bowie
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Bat Out of Hell - Meat Loaf
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

Gremmie Out Of Control - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
    Loss of Control - Van Halen
  • Of The Girl - Pearl Jam
    I don't have to sell my soul, he's already in me

If you've lost your faith in love and music the end won't be long
  • Just a Girl - No Doubt
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

Bee Girl - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
  • KwyjiboKwyjibo Posts: 662
    All the Pretty Girl s
    The most remarkable thing about you standing in the doorway, is that its you, and that you're standing in the doorway.

I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook. But in the long tresses of your hair--I am a babbling brook.
    All The Young Dudes - Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • all those yesterdays-PJ
    I got a plan
  • KwyjiboKwyjibo Posts: 662
    all right, oh yeah
    ~local h
    The most remarkable thing about you standing in the doorway, is that its you, and that you're standing in the doorway.

I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook. But in the long tresses of your hair--I am a babbling brook.
  • Oh Hell Yeah - H-Blockx (sp?)

Oh You Pretty Things - Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison

No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley
    That is why I'm singing
  • Cry Me a River - Justin Timberlake

When the Children Cry - White Lion
  • When doves cry-Prince
    I got a plan
    Don't Cry - Guns N Roses
  • pariahpariah Posts: 596
    The Doors: Don't Go No Farther
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
    No Way Out - STP
  • No way-PJ
    I got a plan
    One Way or Another - Blondie
    One - Metallica
    That is why I'm singing
  • pariahpariah Posts: 596
    One love - Bob Marley (and we're back at love!)
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."