Music Game

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    even flow? wrote:
    The Day They Drove Old Dixie Down - The Band
    Days Like These-Asia

All this Triumph talk got me in a '80's mood.........:)
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Wasted Days And Wasted Nights - Freddy Fender
    You've changed your place in this world!
    even flow? wrote:
    Wasted Days And Wasted Nights - Freddy Fender
    Life Wasted-Pearl Jam
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    You Light Up My Life - Debbie Boone
    even flow? wrote:
    You Light Up My Life - Debbie Boone
    2000 Light Years from Home-The Rolling Stones
    Golden Years - David Bowie
    even flow? wrote:
    Golden Years - David Bowie
    All Those Years Ago-George Harrison
    14 Years - GnR
    even flow? wrote:
    14 Years - GnR
    Feb. 14*Drive-by Truckers
    Two Days In February - Goo Goo Dolls
    even flow? wrote:
    Two Days In February - Goo Goo Dolls
    Days of Graduation*Drive-by Truckers
    Graduation (Friends Forever) - Vitamin C :rolleyes:
    even flow? wrote:
    The Friends of Mr. Cairo-Jon & Vangelis :rolleyes:
  • hippiemomhippiemom Posts: 3,326
    even flow? wrote:
    Forever Young - Bob Dylan
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." ~ MLK, 1963
    Forever Loving Jah - Bob Marley
    even flow? wrote:
    You Make Loving Fun-Fleetwood Mac
  • even flow? wrote:
    strawberry fields forever--beatles
  • tybird wrote:
    You Make Loving Fun-Fleetwood Mac
    hello I love you--doors
    hello I love you--doors
    The Woman In You - Ben Harper
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." ~ MLK, 1963
    hello I love you--doors
    Hello It's Me-Todd Rundgren
    tybird wrote:
    Hello It's Me-Todd Rundgren
    Tire Me - RATM
    hippiemom wrote:
    Tire Me - RATM
    You Shook Me All Night Long-AC/DC
    tybird wrote:
    You Shook Me All Night Long-AC/DC
    Where I End And You Begin - Radiohead
    Where Eagles Dare - Iron Maiden
    even flow? wrote:
    Where Eagles Dare - Iron Maiden
    Stay Where You Are*Sleater-Kinney
    Stay (Faraway, So Close) - U2
    even flow? wrote:
    Stay (Faraway, So Close) - U2
    Where The Devil Don't Stay*Drive-by Truckers
  • I Stay Away - Alice in Chains
    "Death ain't the same without you, dear"
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2
    Alicesque wrote:
    I Stay Away - Alice in Chains
    Come Sail Away-Styx