Comments

• GalianaGaliana Posts: 554
    Apeman--Kinks
    Don't threaten me with a good time.
  • BiancaBianca Posts: 325
    Galiana wrote:
    Apeman--Kinks

Very ape - Nirvana
    I tell people I have the heart of a small girl, than I tell them it's in a jar on my desk.
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Ape Call - Jimmy Drake
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    even flow? wrote:
    Ape Call - Jimmy Drake
    Call Me-Blondie
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    tybird wrote:
    Call Me-Blondie

A Place Called Home - Ignite
    I tell people I have the heart of a small girl, than I tell them it's in a jar on my desk.
    A Town Called Mallice - The Jam
    even flow? wrote:
    A Town Called Mallice - The Jam
    Red Hill Mining Town-U2
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    Fool On The Hill - Beatles
    even flow? wrote:
    Fool On The Hill - Beatles
    Solsbury Hill-Peter Gabriel
    Over The Hills And Far Away - Fred Zepplin
    even flow? wrote:
    Over The Hills And Far Away - Fred Zepplin

Run to the hills - Iron Maiden
    Bianca wrote:
    Run to the hills - Iron Maiden
    Run Like Hell-Pink Floyd
    tybird wrote:
    Run Like Hell-Pink Floyd

Fuck Armageddon... This Is Hell - Bad Religion
    Raise A Little Hell - Trooper
    even flow? wrote:
    Raise A Little Hell - Trooper
    Heaven and Hell-Black Sabbath
    Just Like Heaven - The Cure
    even flow? wrote:

Just Like This - Krezip
    even flow? wrote:
    Heaven Beside You-Alice in Chains
    tybird wrote:
    Heaven Beside You-Alice in Chains

Lay Down Beside Me - Backstreet Boys
    Down On The Corner - CCR
    Bianca wrote:
    Lay Down Beside Me - Backstreet Boys
    Down in a Hole-Alice in Chains
    Fixing A Hole - Beatles
    even flow? wrote:
    Fixing A Hole - Beatles

Fixing A Broken Heart - Indecent Obsession
    Bianca wrote:
    Fixing A Broken Heart - Indecent Obsession
    Broken Plates-Magneta Lane
    tybird wrote:
    Broken Plates-Magneta Lane

Droppin Plates - Disturbed
    Bianca wrote:
    Droppin Plates - Disturbed
    The Drop-Peter Gabriel
    tybird wrote:
    The Drop-Peter Gabriel

Fast Times At Drop-Out High - Ataris
    Bianca wrote:
    Fast Times At Drop-Out High - Ataris
    The Best of Times-Styx
    Simply The Best - Tina (Don't Bitch Slap Me, Ike) Turner
    even flow? wrote:
    Simply The Best - Tina (Don't Bitch Slap Me, Ike) Turner

Simply In Love With You - P.y.t.