i am one
  • vedyvedyvedyvedy Posts: 6
    tighter and tighter
    up here so high i start to shake
    up here so high the sky i scrape
    i'm so high i hold just one breath here within my chest
    just like innocence
  • lucylespianlucylespian Posts: 2,403
    Somebody told me yesterday that everytime you hear "Comfortably Numb" it's like you're hearing it for the first time and I really have to agree with that.

This is so true, in teh sense that you can never get sick of it, and never run out of new things to hear in it.

I live for solos, I have way too many to name. Everything by Slash, Gilmour, Hammett, every version of Black, every Even Flow, Daughter, Since I've Been Loving You, Bron-yr-Aur Stomp, Hat's Off to Roy Harper, Like a Hurricane, everything by Ian Moss, this Santana live album called "Oneness" which had massive solos sections, amazing, teh list is nearly endless !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Music is not a competetion.
  • augustwestaugustwest Posts: 739
    I wish I could find that youtube clip of Prince guesting on a solo for ummm I think it was Concert for George...but I couldn't find it...anyhoo that solo is so inspiring. Prince can play. He got the magic :)
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    more or less any dinosaur jr. solo.

those guys are plugged in. seriously - nothing wrong there
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick