7-3-03 Mansfield
    7-11-03 Mansfield
    5-24-06 Boston
    5-25-06 Boston
    6-27-08 Hartford
    6-28-08 Mansfield
    6-30-08 Mansfield
  • cfield05cfield05 Posts: 93
    Just picked mine up. Have to give the whole album a listen.
    State College 5/3/03, Hershey 7/12/03, Reading 10/1/04, Kitchener 9/11/05, Ottawa 9/16/05, Pittsburgh 9/28/05, Hartford 5/13/06, Camden 5/27/06, Camden II 5/28/06, E. Rutherford 6/1/06, E. Rutherford II 6/3/06, Munich 6/12/07, Katowice 6/13/07, London 6/18/07, DC 6/22/08 - EV DC 8/16/08
  • DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    thanks so much for the bonus trakcs! i must listen now .. i hope my autographed pre = order comes in today .. otherwise i will regret not just buying it on this day.
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    wow these bonus tracks are great! especially today! i hope they're on the copy i pre-ordered.
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889
    I was really looking forward to this album, but it just doesn't seem all that solid at all. Kind of forgettable to me, and I doubt once it falls out of my rotation in the next few days that I will really ever pick it up again.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    I WANT THOSE BONUS TRACKS!! anyone willing to send them?
    They are on rapidshare!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • I got the cd after work yesterday.

I need a couple of more listens...but after my first listen. I like some and I dislike some.
    It is very poppy in some tracks...but there is still some genuis in the man.
    Just put on Disappearing Act for example. Amazing song.

The B-Side Roads that We Choose is pretty kick ass too.

Arms Around Your Love is still shit. I still can't stand it. Ghosts didn't impress me either. not sure if I like Killing Birds much too.

Again I need to listen a couple of more times before making a final call on anything (cept arms around your love...that I know I hate). hehe
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Rapunzel64Rapunzel64 Posts: 129

Thanks for posting these. They are really good. I think that the rest of the cd grows on you over time.
  • binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
    This song is FREAKIN AMAZING!!!!!!!
  • circles downcircles down Posts: 182
    my first impression of this is that it is incredibly weak. So far I think most of these songs are pretty lame and boring. I will hold off final judgement for a few months of listening, but as of right now, after a few listens, there are a few with potential, but this will be a forgettable album.

I've been begging for audioslave to break up for a while so Chris could get back to solo work. I now miss them.
  • ii44ii44 Posts: 430
    The first 3/4 of the disc is pretty decent, and it trails off at the end. I also don't like how You Know My Name has the screams at the end mixed almost entirely out to fit in with the soft poppiness of the record. All in all it's pretty decent, but if you're not a fan, don't bother.
  • mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    saw him on Leno yesterday. i thought the song he played was pretty good, except for the main line in the chorus. "she'll never be your man"? somebody help me out here because i think i have an idea what he meant, but i'm still not sure.
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• BetterVedderBetterVedder Posts: 145
    It's a story of a guy who's girlfriend leaves him for another woman. Chris mentioned it's something he observed from somoene he knew. Hence the chorus:

She can be your lover
    She can be yor man
    She can be the vision of a mother like the one you never had
    She can know your troubles better than I can
    But she'll never be your man.

Pretty good if you ask me.
    "I don't wanna go, from Toronto!!!" - EV '06
  • macgyver06macgyver06 Posts: 2,500
    mdigenakis wrote:
    saw him on Leno yesterday. i thought the song he played was pretty good, except for the main line in the chorus. "she'll never be your man"? somebody help me out here because i think i have an idea what he meant, but i'm still not sure.

hes either talking about losing a girl to another girl :) or losing a man to a girl....either way..confusing

i thought of the hail hail line though... woman enough to be your man?