What did SAnta bring you?

2»

Comments

• Smoothie Maker!!!!!!!
  • lucylespianlucylespian Posts: 2,403
    Hey I'm off with my x-mas money to work a deal with the local guitar store today for one. Probably swipe it for $80. Mod's are all lined up for it. The real question is going to be cabinet and speakers.

I'm going to go with a big 2x12 (like the bluesbreaker extension cabinet), speaker wise I'm still up in the air. Might do two different ones with a 3 way switch to plug into either of the two or run both.

It's a personal thing, but GREENBACKS !!!!!
    Music is not a competetion.
  • exhausted wrote:
    it's a nice little amp. it'll take me a while to get used to it and learn it's character though. i'm just going to run it through my drri's speaker for now.

Well went to guitar center (only place in town that had them). Computer wouldn't let the sales guy budge from the $99.99 price, so he gave me a pair of JJ EL84's for nothing to sweeten the deal. Well worth it!
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • It's a personal thing, but GREENBACKS !!!!!

I'm thinking a aged vintage 30 for one, and a alnico for the other. Wire it so I can play thru one or the other, or both at the same time. Perfect for recording
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • Well, like I said earlier, I got patch cords. I also worked with ym grandfather on making my pedal board. I drilled holes so the cables could fit. I got a ton of American Eagle clothing which is awesome. I also got some other stuff about some money. I'll try not to blow it all on day. OH, I also got Oakley sunglasses stuff!
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
    Fender Telecaster Aerodyne and a Marshall 30 Watt amp.

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • I got the DVD version of that. It's teh sweet.

Héhé you lucky bastard :D , my sister couldnt find it , was in every store sold out , or they didn't have it in stock.
    She ordered the dvd and with a little luck i got em next week.
  • I got a Valve Jr too :)

non-gear related:
    Foo Fighters Skin and Bones DVD
    5x1 Book
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV