Guitar Hero II

2»

Comments

• moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Speaking of this game, I just beat Freebird on Expert. :-)

But the real question is were you able to get a 5 star rating?
  • JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
    moster78 wrote:

are you kidding me? of course not...i was happy just to be able to finish it.

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
    moster78 wrote:

are you kidding me? of course not...i was happy just to be able to finish it.

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • seanw1010 wrote:
    since he was in Kalamazoo he must have been playing on a gibson lol
    I wish, I can barely hold those suckers, they're so damn heavy!(I was on a strat squier)
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
    I wish, I can barely hold those suckers, they're so damn heavy!(I was on a strat squier)
    ya, thats why i have never been able toget on the gibo train. i am quite big, but, i cant keep an PL on my shoulder without falling down for more than 15 minutes for my life
    they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go
  • seanw1010 wrote:
    ya, thats why i have never been able toget on the gibo train. i am quite big, but, i cant keep an PL on my shoulder without falling down for more than 15 minutes for my life
    I am 18, 5'4, and about 97 lbs. (yeah yeah yeah), those things weigh so mcuh, I like my strat squier, it's light. I tried an epi paul out and it was okay. I play my friends Gibson at a big show. I played Jeremy and another original song on it and by the end, my neck was about to fall off... I can barely move with them on!
    I am 18, 5'4, and about 97 lbs. (yeah yeah yeah), those things weigh so mcuh, I like my strat squier, it's light. I tried an epi paul out and it was okay. I play my friends Gibson at a big show. I played Jeremy and another original song on it and by the end, my neck was about to fall off... I can barely move with them on!
    holy dhit your small(not trying to be offensive)! im 14, 130 lbs, and am 5' 10",and theyre still too heavy for me!
  • seanw1010 wrote:
    holy dhit your small(not trying to be offensive)! im 14, 130 lbs, and am 5' 10",and theyre still too heavy for me!
    haha, none taken, I am just small. I played a flying V and it was hilarious. I have a Mustang too and it makes me look like a tiny midget. It's light though. Ed is pretty short though, when I saw PJ in concert, I was surprised.
    haha, none taken, I am just small. I played a flying V and it was hilarious. I have a Mustang too and it makes me look like a tiny midget. It's light though. Ed is pretty short though, when I saw PJ in concert, I was surprised.
    i think he's 5' 7" ish
  • addvsaddvs Posts: 34
    Oh I love this game!!!! Guitar Hero I was awesome, but I love II soooo much better! The hammer-ons and pull-offs are a lot easier this time around, and I just like most of the songs better. I've already beat the game on Medium (I started to play easy and got 100% on the first 4 songs, and thought it was too ridiculous to continue) and I'm ALMOST done with hard. I can't beat "The Beast and the Harlot"!