"The Official Matt Cameron is Hot Thread"

CenterCityCenterCity Posts: 193
edited January 2009 in Musicians and Gearheads
Is it me or does Matt Cameron just keep getting hotter?
I need to finish writing.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Thumbing My WayThumbing My Way Posts: 1,073
    Now by hotter.....

Do you mean on the kit??

Or like........;);) you know?
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • CenterCityCenterCity Posts: 193
    Both.
  • Bor HBor H Posts: 25
    I love his drumming
    i was told that jesus christ pose and head down from soundgarden to get a better grasp of his drumming
    matt cameron is so hot.....
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    Matt's done some pretty interesting stuff in PJ when given the room to stretch out a bit. "You Are" is as much a classic Matt Cameron part as anything he did in SG. :)

You should check out Wellwater Conspiracy too. Van Vanishing, Sullen Glacier, and Sea Miner are just a few of the WWC tunes that feature sick drumming. Also, Matt sings in WWC.
    oh right: i saw them on letterman. whoa---were his hands full.....talk about multitasking.....i can't imagine a musician carrying the beat of the song, and its meaning.....my only issue was why was the mike to his left.....he looked uncomfortable.....
    enharmonic wrote:
    Matt's done some pretty interesting stuff in PJ when given the room to stretch out a bit. "You Are" is as much a classic Matt Cameron part as anything he did in SG. :)

You should check out Wellwater Conspiracy too. Van Vanishing, Sullen Glacier, and Sea Miner are just a few of the WWC tunes that feature sick drumming. Also, Matt sings in WWC.

thanks for the advice.....i'll look into it.
    on a goofy note:
    matt cameron is hot.....
    because he looks like the guy from The Clash.
  • quapquap Posts: 27
    im sorry but pearl jam in not the same since dave abbrusseze was fired
    he was the best drummer he had he is much much better than matt cameron, jack irons or dave krussen. speacially when dave plays live. wow he might come back.
  • abhi101cruabhi101cru Posts: 223
    quap wrote:
    he was the best drummer he had he is much much better than matt cameron, jack irons or dave krussen. speacially when dave plays live. wow he might come back.

nah i dunno about that...he was a great drummer dont get me wrong, but I think Matt is a much better all around percussionist. I guess I just don't dig it when the cymbals are being used sooooooooooooo much. Abbrusseze is definitely my second fav.
    Sorry is the fool who trades his soul for a corvette, thinks he'll get the girl he'll only get the mechanic...

Atlantic City: 09/30/05, 10/01/05
    you know.....i was talking to my boyfriend the other day.....and he said that matt's strenght is definately his use of everything.....
    matt is hot, because he's tall and smart.
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    CenterCity wrote:
    on a goofy note:
    matt cameron is hot.....
    because he looks like the guy from The Clash.

Paul Simonon???? :confused: He is the "good lookin'" one from the Clash, but he doesn't really look like Matt at all.

and:

No way... like Ohmygawd...Paul is like way hotter ;)
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    yeah.....i don't know......i guess some channeling of him in him.....cool.
    because he composed/wrote "you are"
    i swear i'm so glad i started a thread even if its just for myself.....
    matt cameron is hot because he's got great arms.
    matt cameron is hot because i think he created a drum/ or drumsticks.
  • 3inputchick3inputchick Posts: 845
    this might get me banned but I think he looks gay.....
    A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is one who hopes they are.
    this might get me banned but I think he looks gay.....

.....i guess his features are kinda soft and recessive.
    matt cameron is hot because he makes funny faces, when playing---a la letterman.....he doesn't take himself too seriously
  • I was just watching the "Matt Cam" from the live DVD filmed at Madison Square Garden....hott

I showed it to my brother and he considered it a free drum lesson
    thanks....thats right.....gosh heat waves.
    oh thats right.....that the one after touring band.....thanks again.
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    Ok. We get it. You want to swallow his man juice. Here...this is for you.

cookie.jpg

This is the musicians and gearheads forum. Care to discuss Matt's gear? We can talk about his Yamaha kit, his DW kit, or even his Ayotte kit...but the fan-girl hoo hah needs to boogie on over any one of the other forums on this message board. It's not like there aren't a half dozen or so other places to talk about how hot Matt is or is not. Come on now...is it really that difficult?

:(
    LOL!......no......he's just hot!!!!!
    okay....i'll move to another category.....sorry....i didn't think it was a big deal.
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    quap wrote:

You obviously aren't a drummer.

Matt Cameron is leaps and bounds ahead of Dave A. I'll go as far as saying that he is just as unique as John Bonham. The fills he does are absolutely midblowing. Not that they are super hard, but they are so fucking unique sounding. His snare rolls have this unevenness to them, and his other fills are just flat out different. I'm not even just talking about Soundgarden, Im talking about him in PJ too. (his live playing). He also grooves with ghost notes in quite a bit soundgarden songs. Check out "Rhinosaur", not only is the beat awesome and off time, but he adds these subtle ghost notes that just add to it. I dunno if you ever noticed this, but when you watch him playing for PJ he is ALWAYS playing with ghost notes on the snare. My favorite SG song is Switch Opens just because of the drumming in it. The drumming is so incredibly tasteful and goes through sooo many changes considering how short the song is. Also check out these two videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO18jd0b ... annel_page
    The fills from around 4:30-5:45 are amazing, some of them are fills i've never heard drummers do. there completely off the wall and done up on the spot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm7KdRY6hpc
    Not only is the rhythm he's playing sick, but the drum solo at the end is crazy. He does this one fill that is just so brutal sounding.

Sorry, I gotta reply to any Matt Cameron thread like this, he is by far my favorite drummer of all time. Oh and hes goofy as hell looking, but in a good way. If your a chick and think hes hot then check out me cuz im goofy too hahaha ;)

OHHHH and on top of all of this.... I still have never heard any Wellwater Conspiracy except Wimple Witch. I plan on getting 2 of their albums thru itunes soon.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • enharmonic wrote:
    Ok. We get it. You want to swallow his man juice. Here...this is for you.

cookie.jpg

This is the musicians and gearheads forum. Care to discuss Matt's gear? We can talk about his Yamaha kit, his DW kit, or even his Ayotte kit...but the fan-girl hoo hah needs to boogie on over any one of the other forums on this message board. It's not like there aren't a half dozen or so other places to talk about how hot Matt is or is not. Come on now...is it really that difficult?

:(
    +1
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • NovawindNovawind Posts: 836
    Hardy I think you've gotta click the input format thing below the text box and enable BBcode for the quote thing to work properly
    tada
    If idle hands are the devil's workshop, he must not be very productive.

7/9/06 LA 1
    7/10/06 LA 2
    10/21/06 Bridge 1
  • Everyone knows that Jack was the best.

Duh.

I always thought PJ was one of those bands above blatant sexual idolatry... but if that's where this version of the message board is going, ...

Lisa Loeb is pretty hot. I'd do 'er. What kinda underwear do you think she has on?
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.