So I am buying a new amp

2»

Comments

• Dirty_FrankDirty_Frank Posts: 957
    Peatrical wrote:
    I ended up getting a 50 watt traynor. I like the tone on it, it has two good chanels, and the price was nice too.

YCV50BLUE?

I want to get one of these. I have a YCV80 right now, and it's something else. I'm willing to sacrifice the awesome 6L6 clean for the dirt channel of the 50. I really like the Britishy EL34 sound.

I'm really torn though. I'll have no money until I start work in May, and I think I need a new guitar before anything else. 6 years on this one guitar is starting to take its toll.
  • YCV50BLUE?

I want to get one of these. I have a YCV80 right now, and it's something else. I'm willing to sacrifice the awesome 6L6 clean for the dirt channel of the 50. I really like the Britishy EL34 sound.

I'm really torn though. I'll have no money until I start work in May, and I think I need a new guitar before anything else. 6 years on this one guitar is starting to take its toll.

im kinda interesting in your amp....greyhound is cheap for shipping within canada......deal, or no deal? ha

HM

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • I play a old JCM 800 (2203) through an orange 4x12... i will recomend this till the day i die
    First.. 10/2/96

• PeatricalPeatrical Posts: 59
    http://www.yorkville.com/products.asp?type=32&cat=18&id=318

This is the one I bought, it sounds great and works well with the pedals I have right now, but since the built in dirty chanel is o damn good I can throw all thsoe pedals out. 795 brand new.... Great deal and great amp.
  • Dirty_FrankDirty_Frank Posts: 957
    Peatrical wrote:
    http://www.yorkville.com/products.asp?type=32&cat=18&id=318

This is the one I bought, it sounds great and works well with the pedals I have right now, but since the built in dirty chanel is o damn good I can throw all thsoe pedals out. 795 brand new.... Great deal and great amp.

Yup, that's the one I lust for.
  • The new Fender Super Sonic kicks serious ass.

It has Vibrolux and a Bassman voicing for the clean channel - footswitchable - along with a mean sounding, prosonic-type gain channel (2 gain knobs, one for saturation, one for compression) - but much tighter and focused than the prosonic...

I picked up a 1x12 combo and a 2x12 cab... love it.
    ...that what you fear the most could meet you half way...