guitar nerds = the coolest kind of nerds

2»

Comments

• lucylespianlucylespian Posts: 2,403
    It may well be like that, at my gig on Sunday. The one thing I'm worried about is forgetting the combination of the locks. :D

Ah see, if that happens, you can add that into the skit. You can go beserk and start smashing things with the briefcase to get it open, while swearing in Russian and complaining about the Germans or the Irish or someone. Attacking the drummer because he won't stop hitting things would be a good move !!

as in..."if you hit that bloody china one more time mate, I'm going to shove it so far up your khyber you'll be able to trim your nose hairs with it"

(I'm obviously displaying Monty Python nerd tendencies here)

I agre with the OP, guitar nerdiness is way superior to gameboy nerdiness, thoguh I had a lot of fun wiht Quake and Baldur's Gate there for a few years.
    Music is not a competetion.
  • NovawindNovawind Posts: 836
    exhausted wrote:
    don't get me wrong. he's an awesome kid but sooooo sensitive that when he goes off the rails he goes big. it's exhausting (ha!) luckily it's not a regular occurence to have a wig to that extent.

but yeah, kids put a big damper on the whole guitar/hobby/sleep thing.

Sometimes you just need an outlet. I've heard it gets better after the terrible twos.
    If idle hands are the devil's workshop, he must not be very productive.

7/9/06 LA 1
    7/10/06 LA 2
    10/21/06 Bridge 1
  • ianvomsaalianvomsaal Posts: 1,224
    Hey, I think you're either a guitar-player or you’re not - I didn't know that a "nerd factor" had to
    apply to this. If it does, then I guess anyone over-interested in any subject can be called a nerd.
    And since I play guitar for a living, I guess it means that I must be one of the biggest nerds here.
    I mean, I always thought I rock'd most of the time, but then I guess it's just my nerd disguise :p.
    ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
    <b><font color="red">CONTACT ME HERE</font>: www.myspace.com/ianvomsaal</b>
    ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
  • Last night, at 3AM, the halo kids were above me screaming. That's the last straw I'm taking the advice here and taking the damn power supply away. This is ridiculous.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy