thing is... he's firing mike :)
    haha gold

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    love the strat; it's the best for their music
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • haha...just watch what pete townshend is doing today...eddie will be doing it tomorrow
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    haha...just watch what pete townshend is doing today...eddie will be doing it tomorrow
    Hahaha!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • JackieboyJackieboy Posts: 78
    seriously, why does Ed use good guitars when he is such a lousy player?
  • MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
    Jackieboy wrote:

Would u rather him use a shitty guitar that sounds like shit live, and have him play that badly?

You don't have to be the greatest player to have decent gear. Even punk guitarists who play practically nothing but power chords still need good gear to sound good live and in studio. If you're selling music and playing for thousands of people, you can't have crappy tone.
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    Jackieboy wrote:
    Ed's no Mike McCready but but it was said earlier on this thread-he does know most of the music even though he doesn't play it live...he's not a lousy player either.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy