Stone using a MESA BOOGIE?!

2»

Comments

• lucylespianlucylespian Posts: 2,403
    Haha, I know guys like that with different things.

The worse was I saw a guy in a Fender shirt who didn't play guitar (I naturally talk to people in gear related shirts haha)

Yes, Fender is another companyt to market teh "lifestyle" image. I could of mentioned that, but didn't want you to think i was having a go at you. I know you love your Strat. I am gonna sell mine, just not doing it for me.

Apparently GIbson have tried it too, there are a couple of "GIbson Experience" or somesuch stores, with clothing racks and restuarant etc.
    So far as I know, Mesa have not been tempted yet.

An odious marketing invention that belongs in teh "unique to your country" thread.
    Music is not a competetion.
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Yes, Fender is another companyt to market teh "lifestyle" image. I could of mentioned that, but didn't want you to think i was having a go at you. I know you love your Strat. I am gonna sell mine, just not doing it for me.

Apparently GIbson have tried it too, there are a couple of "GIbson Experience" or somesuch stores, with clothing racks and restuarant etc.
    So far as I know, Mesa have not been tempted yet.

An odious marketing invention that belongs in teh "unique to your country" thread.
    I wear Fender shirts, but not excluvisley. Just like I would wear a band shirt or a team I support I guess. Sometimes it gets stupid though.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • lucylespianlucylespian Posts: 2,403
    I wear Fender shirts, but not excluvisley. Just like I would wear a band shirt or a team I support I guess. Sometimes it gets stupid though.

yeah, it's ok to a point, i used to wear ducati shirts.

It's the total Lifestyle thing that gets a bit over the top.
    Music is not a competetion.
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    yeah, it's ok to a point, i used to wear ducati shirts.

It's the total Lifestyle thing that gets a bit over the top.
    So this is two threads we've taken over haha!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    exhausted wrote:

The coolest part about that amp is the ease at which you can tweak it....IE I need a little more of this or a little less of that...without changing the guts that kind of thing. Fender Clean, Pushed Marshall clean, More Crunch with a looser bottom end.... full on mesa rip. etc. It's a simple rig for some people because they want everything in one box. Having all those connections and tweaks gives you flexibility. Thanks for the Pic Greg.

I still wish they would reissue the Blue Angel in 4x10 format with a tremolo.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.