what was the first FULL song you ever played?

2»

Comments

• your 1st week of playing guitar? Are you God?

he didn't say first week, but one week. but still 100 songs ain't bad in a week
    ~It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not - ?~

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same -?~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~
  • Mexico - incubus

Pretty song
    (
    =) wah wah waaaah!!! ..........viking banjo hits of the 70's!
    (
  • sevensinssevensins Posts: 887
    guitar- jimmy eat world "the middle"....god damnit lol

piano- just started, my first was Smashing Pumpkins "melloncolly and the infinent sadness"...much better
  • KillerIsMeKillerIsMe Posts: 208
    sevensins wrote:
    guitar- jimmy eat world "the middle"....god damnit lol

i always thought they were cool on the sole fact that that guy played a rickenbaker.
  • Tim7514Tim7514 Posts: 6
    your 1st week of playing Are you God?

haha, not the first week, within a week, took me like 2 months to get to that stage and I slightly exaggerated
  • Lady Picture Show on Bass
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • I've only been playing guitar for about a year. First song that I could play the entire song was Small Town . First song I ever learned was Blackbird-Beatles. Took me quite awhile to be able to play that entirerly.
    "You can't be neutral on a moving train."

"The real pandemic is fear."